- 3891Square Feet
150 Feet of PRIVATE BEACH at this WATERFRONT COMPOUND IN HARTHAVEN - With 180 degree views of Nantucket Sound and beyond, this property offers a rare opportunity for a waterfront family compound or an investor's dream with a private beach. The three homes that make-up this unique 13 bedroom property are as follows: The "Main Deck" is a sprawling cape-style home with 5+ bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, oil forced hot water heat, air conditioning, wood-burning fireplace, large covered deck overlooking the bluff and a screened-in porch. This home was updated in 1996. This home is considered the main house of the property because of its commanding location perched on the bluff. The "Captain's House" was rebuilt in 1996. It has a reverse-style floor plan to take full advantage of the sweeping water views. Featuring 2 master suites and 2 additional bedrooms that share a bath, this home is light-filled, open and airy. Two wood-burning fireplaces. The craftsmen that created this home gave extra attention to the wood details throughout and made the house worthy of the finest sea "captain". You will notice these details from the moment you walk into the foyer and move your way through the home to enjoy the beamed ceiling in the living room. The "Cottage" completes this property...almost. This home was also fully rebuilt in 1996. It consists of a living room with wood-burning fireplace, eat-in kitchen, first floor bedroom, first floor laundry and bath. The second floor bedroom has breathtaking views from its private deck. A second large deck runs along the back side of the house. All 3 homes have been created to be independent of each other and all feature air conditioning, outdoor showers and more. With plenty of storage and additional space to be creative with, the garage nicely completes this property. All homes have a solid rental histories with repeat tenants. Sellers would consider a full "turn-key" option.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number18014
- List Price$6,490,000
- Modification Date2017-06-29T12:30:09
- Date Listed2016-08-29T09:23:09
- Other Struct DescriptionThere are 3 homes and a garage. Please read full description and call for additional information.
- Flooring TypeWood/Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionMain House - The first floor consists of an open living, dining and kitchen area that opens to a Farmer's Porch and yard. There are 2 rooms that can be used as a bedroom, den or office. Enjoy the privacy the screened-in porch has to offer. Mudroom/laundry room. Make a fire in the stone fireplace on those chilly Vineyard evenings. Views can be enjoyed from most rooms in the house. (Please see property description for all 3 homes.)
- Floor 2 DescriptionListen to the gentle surf from the master bedroom with private bath. The second floor has 3 additional bedrooms and another full bath. Views can be enjoyed from most rooms.
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Spaces
- StreetSea View Avenue
- Building Number348
- Unit(3 house compound)
- Location41.436238, -70.555927
- TownOak Bluffs
- ParkingAmple off street parking for all 3 homes plus there is a garage
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Porch, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Private, Porch - Screened
- Yard TypeLandscaped waterfront yard with a staircase to a 150 private beach.
- Water ViewYes
- Square Feet3891
- Foundation TypeConcrete
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1996
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes - 3
- Dishwasher TypeYes - 3
- Dryer TypeYes - 3
- Stove TypeYes - 3
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes - 3
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- 2nd Dwelling DescriptionSee additional listing sheet for information regarding captain's house and cottage.
- View Count322