- 4000Square Feet
Nestled down Flanders Lane, this spacious, post-and-beam custom built contemporary home has an open and airy interior. This 4.68 acre property is the ideal retreat. Featuring four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms (each with heated towel racks) and lovingly maintained landscapes. The Gourmet kitchen has top of the line appliances, 8 burner gas stove, built in booths as well as a formal dining area. Relax in the sauna, or read a book by the large brick fireplace in the living room. The outdoor space is perfect for entertaining company on the stone patio with views of the rolling backyard. A beautifully constructed outdoor shower and fully fenced expansive garden with raised beds also adorn this property. An Expansive attached garage (With radiant heated floors!), workshop, and so many other details embellish this home. All of this, plus only a short distance to swim, clam or kayak at your own private access on Menemsha Pond. With 200' of deeded frontage on Menemhsa pond and area for boat storage on the shore. This home is in immaculate condition with impeccable craftsmanship and is turnkey for you and your family. Ask about the permit for a pool!
Ask A Question
- MLS Number29242
- List Price$2,850,000
- Modification Date2015-08-25T15:18:04
- Date Listed2015-08-25T15:18:04
- Other Struct DescriptionHuge garage area. This space is used as a garage and workshop. It has heated radiant floors, sliding barn like doors and the beautiful craftsmanship evens extends into this part of the home.
- Heat TypeOther
- Water ViewYes
- StreetHowell Lane
- Building Number11
- Location41.344615, -70.758656
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Deeded, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt203860
- Yard TypeLarge, grassy, gardens
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Fridge TypeGE Monogram
- Dishwasher TypeYES
- Dryer TypeYES
- Stove TypeYes, 8 Burner Thermador gas stove
- TV TypeSatellite
- Washer TypeYES
- Square Feet4000
- Foundation TypePoured concrete & brick
- Lead PaintNo
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2005
- Flooring Typewood floors throughout, Slate
- Floor 1 DescriptionLarge Kitchen with built in booths, formal dining room with brick hearth, and French doors onto back patio and outdoor deck. Large Living room, with large brick fireplace. Pantry, Large Laundry room, half bathroom. Entry to spacious garage.
- Floor 2 Description4 spacious bedrooms with 2 masters. The other 2 bedrooms share a full bathroom. There are distant water views from 2 of the bedrooms on this floor. There is also a large bonus room with an additional washer and dryer hook up as well. One of the master bathrooms has a jetted tub, custom tiled shower and a sauna!
- Basement DescriptionPartial large basement, poured concrete foundation, currently serving as a workshop. Partial concrete slab.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count284