- 3241Square Feet
This waterfront 4 bedroom 2.5 bath impeccable custom home and detached 1 bedroom, 1 bath guest studio are sited on 5.6 pristine acres. Enjoy spectacular water views and magnificent sunsets from almost every room as well as from the stone terrace, screened porch and master bedroom balcony. This is a finely crafted home with many wonderful details including salvaged heart pine floors and beautiful old beams. Relax amidst the gardens, expansive lawn and mature trees as you take in the beauty around you or go for a leisurely stroll to Menemsha Village. A short path leads to 340 feet of private waterfront on the Vineyard Sound where one can swim peacefully in the calm waters.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number30425
- List Price$6,500,000
- Modification Date2016-06-17T10:08:59
- Date Listed2016-06-17T10:08:59
- Other Struct DescriptionBeautiful 854 square foot detached studio with living room downstairs and upstairs loft bedroom. Full bath.
- Flooring TypeSalvaged heart pine wood floors
- Floor 1 DescriptionKitchen with eat in breakfast area opens into dining area with wonderful views. Living room with beautiful stone fireplace and expansive views as well. Screened porch off kitchen and first floor bedroom. Full bath.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster bedroom with its own balcony and spectacular views. Two other bedrooms. Full bath.
- Basement DescriptionFinished basement serves as a recreation room with half bath.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count574
- StreetMenemsha Inn Road
- Building Number94
- Location41.364298, -70.758663
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Beach Access - Private, Beach Access - Public, Porch - Screened
- Lot Size SqFt243935
- Yard TypeLandscaped with perennials.
- Water ViewYes
- Square Feet3241
- Foundation Typepoured concrete
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath1
- Year Built2001
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesAlarm, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typeyes
- Dishwasher Typeyes
- Dryer Typeyes
- Stove Typeyes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes