- 2609Square Feet
EASY LIVING IN KATAMA - EDGARTOWN ESTATES: NEWLY UPDATED AND MOVE - IN PERFECT BEING SOLD FURNISHED! Located in desirable Edgartown Estates which is 1.5 miles to Edgartown Village, 2.5 miles to South Beach, 1 mile to Morning Glory Farm and a short bike ride on the bike path to the Katama General Store, this location provides easy access to all the important Katama/Edgartown hot spots. The house has been newly updated with an expansive new kitchen with all new appliances, updated bathrooms, plus the addition of a full bath off the mudroom area, refinished floors, a finished bonus room above the garage, mini split air-conditioning and heat, new Azek decking, all new furnishings and light fixtures, engineered plans for a pool and rentals already in place for 2017. What could be more perfect! The house is set back from the road and nestled in the professionally landscaped front yard. The front wrap around porch is perfect for a morning cup of coffee or a place to relax at the end of the day. The expansive large deck off the kitchen, living room and master suite is perfect for extended outdoor living for barbeques and downtime. The large free standing outdoor shower completes the Vineyard experience. The foyer is a welcoming entrance to the house with the living room beyond and the open kitchen to the right. The kitchen offers ample island space for gathering or as a breakfast bar for a quick meal. The dining room adjoins the kitchen. The bonus room is accessed through a cleverly placed entrance through the kitchen. The fireplace in the living room is the center of indoor activity. A large first floor master suite is located off the living room, completing the first floor. Two large guest rooms on the second floor with a shared full bath are large enough to become your private getaway suites to escape. Easy to show!
Ask A Question
- MLS Number31182
- List Price$1,350,000
- Modification Date2017-03-10T09:21:20
- Date Listed2016-10-21T14:25:41
- Other Struct DescriptionTwo car attached garage with entry to the kitchen through the laundry room. There is a large finished bonus room above the garage.
- Flooring TypeHardwood, Tile in Mudroom
- Floor 1 DescriptionFarmer style front porch provides covered space to relax on a hot day or enjoy the sound of rainfall. A pleasant foyer invites you to the living room beyond and the newly renovated open kitchen to the right. The expansive new deck is accessed from the kitchen, the living room and the first floor master suite. The spacious laundry room connects the kitchen to the garage where the new full bathroom is also located for easy access from the beach.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThere are two cathedral ceiling guestrooms on this floor with ample living and closet space for comfortable living. The newly renovated full bathroom is shared by both.
- Basement DescriptionFull basement with two interior access staircases - one from the garage and the other from the living room.
- StreetSchoolhouse Road
- Building Number47
- Location41.3754418, -70.5266333
- ParkingTwo stone gravel driveways
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Beach Access - Public, Porch, Covenants, Garden
- Lot Size SqFt21780
- Yard TypeLarge front and back yard
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeLG -Stainless
- Dishwasher TypeFrigidaire Gallery - Stainless
- Dryer TypeGE Profile
- Stove TypeLG Gas Stainless
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeGE Profile
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count831
- Square Feet2609
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete-Full Basement
- FireplacesYes-Gas in Living Room
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2001
- Year Renovated2016
- Heat TypeGas\FHW