- 2808Square Feet
Opportunity abounds with this large 3 story home, just off of Barnes Road. The first floor could be either a legal 1 bedroom apartment, or a main floor Master with large entertainment area. The 2nd and 3rd floors were added in 2009. The 2nd floor has an open living/dining/kitchen area with a full bath, and a Master en Suite. The floors throughout the 2nd floor are oak. Kitchen has cherry cabinets, granite countertops and a custom island. The 3rd floor is currently being used as two separate office areas, along with a full bath. It could easily be converted to another large bedroom with a sitting area/office. Extra care has been taken to make it a low maintenance home: Hardie Boarding siding has been installed on the 2nd/3rd floor, with new shingles on the 1st floor. The 2nd/3rd floor windows are Andersen 400 tilt out windows, and the stairs and decking are composite with a Lifetime Guarantee. The owners have taken meticulous care of the home, and have maintained the information on each improvement, along with receipts and warranty information. Truly move in ready.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number31389
- List Price$749,000
- Modification Date2017-01-03T09:28:40
- Date Listed2017-01-03T09:28:40
- Other Struct DescriptionSmall shed
- Flooring Type3
- Floor 1 DescriptionLegal 1 bedroom apartment with full bath, kitchen and living area. Wide Plank Hard Pine floors and two separate entrances.
- Floor 2 DescriptionKitchen/dining/living open concept space. Another full bath. Master bedroom and full bath. Oak flooring and cabinetry.
- Floor 3 DescriptionOpen area with a full bath - could be converted to master suite with sitting/office area.
- Update TypePC
- View Count178
- StreetFairmont Avenue
- Building Number1
- Location41.446974, -70.578847
- TownOak Bluffs
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Beach Access - Public, Porch
- Lot Size SqFt5000
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeMaytag
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeFisher & Paykel
- Stove TypeMaytag - Propane
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeFisher & Paykel