- 3861Square Feet
A rare opportunity to acquire one of the signature properties in the Field Club Association in Katama. Designed by Architect Patrick Ahearn and well constructed in 2013, this classically-styled Gambrel features a clerestory front foyer leading to a gourmet kitchen, dining room and living room with fireplace. All of the rooms feature French doors facing out to the rear patio and lawn. The 2nd floor offers a master suite and two additional bedrooms with private baths. The finished lower level is designed with a fourth bedroom, full bath and additional rooms for TV/play space, exercise, etc. There is a complementary 2-car garage with an interior staircase to a 2nd floor with plumbing hookups already in place. This nicely landscaped property is sold with a Katama membership to The Boathouse Club. A very special property in excellent condition with matter of right building options for a pool/pool house, or carriage house improvements.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number31471
- List Price$3,350,000
- Modification Date2017-01-17T09:55:58
- Date Listed2017-01-17T09:55:58
- Other Struct DescriptionDetached two car garage with interior staircase leading to unfinished second floor with plumbing hookups already in place.
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- StreetField Club Drive
- Building Number14
- Location41.3689607, -70.5158097
- ParkingYes- Driveway plus a 2-car garage
- Outdoor SpacesPatio, Porch, Community Pool, Covenants, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt23958
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeKitchenAid stainless
- Dishwasher Type2 Bosch dishwashers
- Dryer TypeLG front loader
- Stove TypeThermador 6-burner gas stove
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeLG front loader
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count307
- Square Feet3861
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2013
- Flooring Type3
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe front foyer leads around the dramatic staircase to the mudroom, powder room, and kitchen on the left, spacious dining room in the center and living room with fireplace on the far right. The rear of the house has two sets of French doors leading out to the patio and lawn. There are rich dark-stained hardwood floors throughout the first floor.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThree bedrooms are located on the second floor. The master king suite features a dressing room, closet and large private marble bath with double vanity sink and glass shower. The second bedroom accommodates a queen bed or bunks, and the third is styled with two queen beds and a private bath with shower. This floor always includes a full hallway bath and laundry room.
- Basement DescriptionThe majority of the lower level is finished space with wall to wall carpeting, a full bath, TV/play room, and a bedroom with closet. Additional unfinished space for mechanicals and workout area.