- 1800Square Feet
New Construction! Island Grove ~ The perfect solution to your Island search. A classic home with great exterior and interior design in a desirable location. The welcoming farmer's porch provides the classic Vineyard look. An open kitchen, living room and dining room allows for casual, comfortable living keeping even the cook engaged in all activities. Sliders give easy access to the outdoors and an expansive deck. An open stairway to the lower level with a generous family room substantially expands the living space of the house. Two bedrooms and a full bath occupy the first floor and two expansive en suite master bedrooms and laundry are located on the second floor. There is room for a garage, guest house and pool which would complete this dream house on your schedule. The premier location allows you to stroll to Morning Glory Farm for breakfast muffins, great lunch items and then veggies and dessert for dinner providing the exercise necessary to indulge in all the Morning Glory goodies. The close bike path takes you directly into Edgartown Village without a car; what could be better and the location is on the right side of the Triangle enabling you to take a relaxed trip to South Beach. All the components are in place for a very special Edgartown home.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number31939
- List Price$1,099,000
- Modification Date2017-05-25T13:01:46
- Date Listed2017-05-25T13:01:46
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Beach Access - Public, Porch, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt22215
- Yard TypeSpacious yard
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeFrigidaire Gallery
- Dishwasher TypeFrigidaire Gallery
- Dryer TypeFrigidaire
- Stove TypeFrigidaire Gallery
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeFrigidaire
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count340
- StreetOld Squaw Circle
- Building Number6
- Location41.378908, -70.538528
- Flooring TypeHardwood, Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe farmer's porch is the initial inviting character of the house. As you enter, you walk into an open living space with kitchen, dining room and living room, a welcoming and comfortable layout easy for entertaining. There are sliders out to the back for extended outdoor living and numerous barbeques. Two bedrooms, and a full bath located in the guest wing complete the first floor.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe Chuck Sullivan architectural design is at it's best with two expansive en suite master bedrooms and numerous closets on the second floor. The combination of cathedral ceilings, many windows and high end fixtures and finishes contributes to the quality and elegance of the house. The laundry room is conveniently located on this level.
- Basement DescriptionThe lower level is open to the house integrating this space with the main living space on the first floor. It is partially finished, providing additional common area for gatherings of all sizes. In addition, there is room for storage.