- 4650Square Feet
Perfectly situated on over 1 acre of manicured yet natural grounds is a stately residence that offers loads of well-designed space and custom details. Constructed with outstanding quality craftsmanship and impeccably maintained, this home is as good as new. With over 4,500 square feet of space on three levels and additional space over the garage this home will well accommodate all your Vineyard visitors. Multiple living areas, both formal and casual and a gourmet kitchen will delight any host - entertaining will be a breeze and performed in style. All you would expect in your dream home - with an added bonus, a peak of the harbor from the third floor! A rural setting, quietly tucked away near the Lagoon yet convenient to Vineyard Haven center and the harbor. Enjoy walking the nearby Land Bank Ramble Trail Preserve and to the Lagoon.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number31967
- List Price$1,550,000
- Modification Date2017-05-08T11:26:41
- Date Listed2017-05-08T11:26:41
- Other Struct Description2 car attached garage with radiant floor heat. Over the garage via an exterior staircase is more even more space for guest overflow - sitting room, living room and bath.
- Heat TypePropane
- StreetWeaver Court
- Building Number62
- Location41.446283, -70.599099
- TownVineyard Haven
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Beach Access - Public
- Yard TypeBeautifully landscaped with lawn and mature plantings
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation
- Fridge TypeSub-zero
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeViking
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count166
- Square Feet4650
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- FireplacesWood burning in living room - never used!
- Lead PaintNo
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2005
- Flooring TypeCherry hardwood, tile and carpeting
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe floor plan offers the perfect flow and space for every need. The formal living area at the front of the house leads to a cozy sitting area that is open to the gourmet kitchen, the central gathering area with lots of room for the cook while guests sit at the breakfast bar or lounge in the sitting area. The kitchen will not disappoint with top of the line appliances, custom cabinetry and granite counters. Glass doors let in loads of light and lead to the vast decking. Off the kitchen is the formal dining room, the perfect space to host intimate diner parties. Also found on this level is an office or library, quietly tucked away off the front entry.
- Floor 2 DescriptionAtop the stairs are two guest rooms, both spacious in size with one offering glass doors to private balcony and direct access to the roomy bath with Jacuzzi tub and separate shower; access is also found off the hall to serve the other guest room. Down the hall is the grande master en suite with sitting area that overlooks the front grounds, numerous closets and bath complete with marble shower, soaking tub in alcove lined with windows and dressing area.
- Floor 3 DescriptionOver 1,500 sf of additional space, bright and open with soaring ceilings, many windows and a glass doors to balcony that offers distant views of the harbor - watch the ferry come and go! Rough plumbing is in place for a wet bar. Full bath and sitting room also on this level.
- Basement DescriptionHuge walk out basement with radiant floor heat and plumbed for wet bar and bath.