- 1896Square Feet
Edgartown; Katama- Island Grove - This 3 bedroom home situated on over a half acre of land is in the desirable neighborhood of Island Grove with Association Tennis courts, walking paths and trails throughout this established community. The property is presently 3 bedrooms and has already been CONNECTED to TOWN SEWER this can accommodate up to 6 bedrooms. Recent remodeling includes refinished hardwood oak floors, all new wall to wall carpeting in bedrooms and freshly painted walls- the house is ready to move-in or use for a rental. Set back off the road for privacy and featuring large open rooms, high ceilings, and 2 master bedrooms one on each floor. The lot is perfect for a pool, or garage with living space. Think of the possibilities that await you. Short biking distance to the South Beach, Edgartown center and Morning Glory Farm.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number31981
- List Price$829,000
- Modification Date2017-05-25T13:05:03
- Date Listed2017-05-25T13:05:03
- Other Struct DescriptionWood shed 48 sq ft.
- Flooring TypeHardwood Oak flooring in living areas, burber carpet in bedrooms, linoleum
- Floor 1 DescriptionFrom the front entrance foyer is a hall closet turning to your right entering into the spacious open living area with freshly finished oak flooring. This large room runs from the front to back of the house with a custom brick fireplace as a focal point and sliding glass doors opening onto the back deck. The cozy kitchen could easily be opened up creating a large eat-in kitchen overlooking the deck and pastoral yard. The formal dining room has double sliding glass doors opening on to a small deck and side yard. The master suite with a full bathroom has it's own private entrance to the back deck .
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor has 2 large bedrooms and a full bathroom. The master bedroom has multiple closets including an over-sized closet that could become an office space or nursery.
- Basement DescriptionUnfinished basement.
- StreetMarthas Road
- Building Number46
- Location41.377578, -70.539432
- Parkingample parking
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public, Porch, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt23522
- Yard TypeLarge wooded yard perfect for a pool or/and garage.
- Square Feet1896
- Foundation Typeconcrete
- FireplacesBrick fireplace wood burning
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Built1978
- Year Renovated2016
- Heat TypeOil\FHA
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count406