- 1850Square Feet
Major's Cove, Edgatown - Contemporary Island Home with all required components in place; bright, open living space with an expansive wrap around deck, a well landscaped parcel of land and pleasant pond views. This property is located in an established community with tennis, access to Sengekontacket for kayaking, and potential boat mooring. The circular driveway sets the tone for this distinct property. Large windows, open space and a cathedral ceiling compliment the central fireplace in the living room which is visible from the kitchen and dining room. The interior is decorated in an exceptional collection of Art Deco with many pieces custom designed. The numerous sliders invite you to the large deck where you will spend most of your summer. A generous master suite with bath are on the upper floor and are a perfect vantage point to enjoy the water views. There are three bedrooms on the lower level with pleasant views of the back yard. One bedroom has sliders providing direct access to the yard and gardens. Strolling through the community is like walking through a peaceful, well maintained park.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number32009
- List Price$1,125,000
- Modification Date2017-06-22T10:19:18
- Date Listed2017-06-22T10:19:18
- Other Struct DescriptionNone.
- Flooring TypeHardwood, tile, carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionAn exceptional, large foyer is central to all the living space with the cathedral ceiling living room open to the right, the large dining room surrounded by windows to the deck just beyond, and the open kitchen to the left. No one is left out of the conversation or activity. The wide deck starts at the kitchen area with dining and seating space, wraps around the dining room and opens up again to another large dining and seating space off the living room. You can start with breakfast on the left wing deck, lunch on the water in your kayak and dinner under the stars at the dining area off the living room. When the weather gets a little cool, venture indoors, light the fire and enjoy dinner in the elegant dinning room.
- Floor 2 DescriptionWhen you just need to get away to take a nap or read quietly, the privacy of the second floor master suites with lovely water views will be the place to go.
- Basement DescriptionThe lower level is finished with three bedrooms that access the back yard through sliders along with a full bath. It creates a private guest wing.
- StreetMajors Cove Lane
- Building Number21
- Location41.412592, -70.5726341
- ParkingCircular peastone driveway
- Outdoor SpacesCommunity Tennis Court, Covenants, Beach Access - Public, Deck, Garden, Porch
- Lot Size SqFt23958
- Yard TypeLandscaped yard
- Water ViewYes
- Square Feet1850
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- FireplacesYes - Wood burning in living room
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1982
- Heat TypeElectric
- FeaturesAlarm, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeBosch (new)
- Dryer TypeGE
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeGE
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count262