- 1311Square Feet
Perched high and offering views across Vineyard Sound, this rustic farmhouse, brimming with character from the newly finished wide plank pine floors to the exposed post and beam detail, is a home for all seasons. An over-sized timber frame barn, ideal for an artistic alcove or additional living space, is the perfect complement to the meticulous manicured property. Incredibly private, yet still convenient to all Up-Island amenities; a true storybook setting.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number32056
- List Price$1,450,000
- Modification Date2017-05-26T13:29:54
- Date Listed2017-05-26T13:29:54
- Other Struct DescriptionLarge two story barn with stables.
- Flooring TypeWide pine
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe open living area, complete with wood burning fireplace and dining space flows effortlessly to the back patio, the perfect place for taking in the sunset. Accessed off the kitchen, the master suite with loft space completes this level.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThree guest rooms and shared full bath.
- Basement DescriptionFull, unfinished.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count506
- StreetMayhew Norton Road
- Building Number14
- Location41.423035, -70.6919549
- TownWest Tisbury
- Outdoor SpacesPatio, Garden, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt91476
- Yard TypeAmple, grassy yard
- Water ViewYes
- Square Feet1311
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- FireplacesOne wood-burning in living room
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Built1975
- Heat TypeOil\FHA
- FeaturesAlarm, Insulation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeStove top, no oven
- TV TypeSatellite
- Washer TypeYes