- 4312Square Feet
Located on South Water Street lies this beautiful harbor front property with unobstructed views down the center of the harbor from all three levels. The historically inspired design and quality craftsmanship are evident throughout the house that was completed in 2002. The first floor features a gracious and flowing floor plan with center foyer / grand staircase, kitchen with casual dining area and open living room, all leading to a covered porch overlooking the blue stone patio, water facing lawn and Edgartown Harbor. The 2nd floor features a master suite with cathedral ceiling and private balcony with stunning water views of Edgartown Harbor. There are an additional two bedrooms with private baths located on the 2nd floor. The finished lower walkout level offers a TV/living area, bonus room, full bath, kitchenette and access to a brick patio. Complimenting the property is a single car garage, boathouse and private pier all tastefully landscaped.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number32084
- List Price$10,750,000
- Modification Date2017-06-01T14:30:43
- Date Listed2017-06-01T14:30:43
- Other Struct DescriptionThe quaint boathouse sits at the edge of the property allowing for storage of your kayak's and fishing poles.
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Fridge TypeSub Zero
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer Type2 sets - Maytag Neptune and Fridgaire
- Stove TypeFridgaire
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Type2 sets - Maytag Atlantis and Fridgaire
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count199
- StreetSouth Water Street
- Building Number53
- Location41.3882037, -70.5138331
- ParkingYes- Driveway and 1-Car Garage
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt9583
- Yard TypeYes- Professional Landscaped, Waterfacing Lawn
- Water ViewYes
- Square Feet4312
- Foundation TypeConcrete
- FireplacesYes - 1
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2002
- Flooring TypeHardwood
- Floor 1 DescriptionEnter from the side porch into an elegant foyer that leads to the main staircase or the formal living room. With hardwood floors throughout, detailed moldings, fireplace and built-in bookshelves, this spacious sitting room also takes advantage of the stunning harbor views with a large covered porch/deck. The updated kitchen features all white cabinetry, top of the line stainless appliances, a center island, and breakfast nook with seating for six. The laundry closet, half bath and access to garage are located off the kitchen.
- Floor 2 DescriptionAll three bedroom suites are located on the second floor. The airy master features vaulted ceilings, a sitting area, walk-in closet and French doors leading to a spacious sundeck overlooking the grounds and the harbor. The additional bedrooms both have private baths and one of the suites offering an office area.
- Basement DescriptionA full, finished walkout basement with windows makes for a bright TV/Entertain/Play area. With built-in bookshelves, window bench seat, brick flooring and a nautical design it is a great extension of the home. A full bath, kitchenette, and laundry/utility room are also located on this floor.