- 1780Square Feet
A wonderful opportunity to purchase a property in Tashmoo Woods, a private community of single family homes and condominiums on more than 100 acres in the West Chop neighborhood of Vineyard Haven. This well appointed townhouse is bright, open and spacious with large windows, a fireplace, and a cathedral ceilings. The sun-filled living room opens onto a raised deck with peaceful views of the surrounding woods. The condo also features a charming eat-in kitchen, separate formal dining area, a full bathroom, and cozy bonus room (home office, playroom, or den) on the main level. A master suite and guest bedroom, both with ensuite bathroom make up the second floor. Adding to the living space is a finished walkout basement, currently being used as a family room and space for overflow guests. Central air, a garage, and outdoor shower are also features of the unit. The home has been well cared for and has a strong rental history. The property boasts the additional perks of the private association beach, boat landing, tennis courts, swimming pool and walking trails . Nearby is Mink Meadows Golf Club and the port of Vineyard Haven for dining and shopping. The Property Owners Association takes care of the condo exterior, the roads, and community spaces (pool, tennis courts, beach access) so you can enjoy all the Island has to offer with less of the stress of property ownership.
Ask A Question
- List Price$710,000
- MLS Number32113
- Date Listed2017-06-08T08:54:41
- Modification Date2017-06-08T08:54:41
- Other Struct DescriptionAttached garage.
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Community Pool, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Association, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Parking Descriptionyes
- Yard Typewooded
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count243
- Building Number161
- Location41.465101, -70.6121129
- StreetSandpiper Lane
- TownVineyard Haven
- VillageWest Chop
- Basement DescriptionFull and partially finished walk out basement.
- Floor 1 DescriptionFoyer, eat in kitchen, dining area, large living room, guest bath, study/den.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo bedrooms both with ensuite baths.
- Flooring Typehardwood and carpet
- Square Feet1780
- Foundation Typepoured concrete
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Year Built1988
- Heat TypePropane
- Dishwasher Typeyes
- Dryer Typenew
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typeyes
- Stove Typeyes
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes