- 2106Square Feet
Welcome to a world away! This contemporary home, with its Wasque plain location and Southeastern face, offers sweeping views of Katama Bay and the Atlantic beyond. Those who know Chappaquiddick covet the departure from in-town living. Only a few minutes' drive to the Chappy ferry, you can access all Edgartown has to offer without being in the press of the season's crowds. As a relatively young home, only personal touches are necessary to make this home your own. The spacious, light-filled and expansive living, dining and kitchen areas are ideal for year round entertaining. Enjoy the privacy while taking in the panoramic views extending from the front of your home. The idyllic surroundings of Chappaquiddick add to the ambiance and luxury of this lifestyle unlike no other. The combined pastoral and coastal setting offers both incredible bird watching opportunities as well as a peek at many other species of animals native to Chappy. Mother Nature at her finest invites you to be at one with your surroundings. Let the distant sound of the surf lull you to sleep. A semi-private, shared stretch of beach along Katama Bay adds to the exclusivity of this offering. Stay and enjoy or search and explore the unique offerings of each of the Vineyard towns. Soak in the breathtaking beauty that is Martha's Vineyard. **NOTE: Edgartown Board of Health states that a three bedroom enhanced septic may be installed subject to approval. Precedence has been set. Ask for more details.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number32146
- List Price$1,297,000
- Modification Date2017-06-09T14:53:55
- Date Listed2017-06-09T14:53:55
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Deeded
- Lot Size SqFt40075
- Yard TypeMostly level with a partial slope
- Water ViewYes
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count254
- StreetHarbor View Avenue
- Building Number39
- Location41.358153, -70.467208
- Flooring TypeHardwood
- Floor 1 DescriptionWide open floor plan that makes the most of the gorgeous views over Katama Bay, Wasque Beach and the Atlantic Ocean beyond. First floor Master Bedroom and Private Bath enjoy the same view.
- Floor 2 DescriptionVaulted Ceilings and a wall of windows allow natural light in and access to a second story deck. Full bath and Guest bedroom. Open floor plan with additional living space opens out to a second story deck.
- Basement DescriptionFull, unfinished basement.
- Square Feet2106
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1994
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- TV TypeSatellite