- 2064Square Feet
Tashmoo Woods - Just a short distance from Vineyard Haven Harbor located in a quiet community of well spaced homes that respect privacy . The well managed Association provides a swimming pool, tennis courts, basket ball court and beach . The custom designed home was the dream house of the owners who after many years of visiting The Charlotte Inn, decided to build their own "Charlotte Inn" on the Vineyard. The large farmers porch with comfortable seating and 4 required rockers cause you to pause and linger for a while. What better treat than to sit out there in a gentle, misty rain and enjoy the peaceful tranquility. The welcoming foyer draws your attention to the hand-painted scenic stairs with hydrangeas, rosa ragosa and many Island favorites. The first floor is designed with entertaining in mind. The chefs kitchen serves as central operations allowing the cook and everyone to mingle and be included in all conversation and activity. A quiet den tucked away at the front of the house was designed for the master of the house (he or she?). A generous master bedroom and bath with numerous closets are located on the second floor with two charming bedrooms and guest bath. There is more than adequate storage in the one car garage and full basement . The flow of the house, personalized decor and color are in delightful balance. Everything is in harmony and fits appropriately. An elegant, comfortable house. Your Own Charlotte Inn.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number32148
- List Price$995,000
- Modification Date2017-06-23T14:04:43
- Date Listed2017-06-23T14:04:43
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Community Pool, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Association, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt57934
- StreetSandpiper Lane
- Building Number96
- Location41.4664087, -70.6148263
- TownVineyard Haven
- Flooring TypeWood, carpet, tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe front hall takes you in numerous directions. The quiet den is on the left and the entrance to the oversized garage is on the right. The majority of the living occurs at the back of the house where a large, efficient kitchen with gas stove, Sub Zero refrigerator, two additional draw freezers, cook's sink, bar sink and large center Island which is highlighted with the accent of a black marble counter tops. The open living room and dining room with access to the deck are beyond. A fireplace in the corner of the living room is a must for off season and winter visits. A charming "Pat Banfield" powder room is located in the entrance hall. Sliders take you out to the deck which wraps around the side of the house. The outdoor shower is a privately located off the deck near the garage.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe scenic hand-painted stairway leads to a comfortable landing with two guest rooms and bath at the front of the house. The generous master suite with numerous windows, closets and love seat are at the back of the house away from the happy hustle and bustle. A perfect design for leisure Island living.
- Basement DescriptionLarge basement with excellent ceiling height.
- Square Feet2064
- Foundation TypeConcrete, poured
- FireplacesYes - wood
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1999
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeFrigidaire Galery Professional Series
- Dishwasher TypeFrigidaire Gallery
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool stackable
- Stove TypeFrigidaire Gallery double over and Gas cooktop
- TV TypeSatellite
- Washer TypeWhirlpool stackable
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count267