- 1896Square Feet
This impeccably renovated home in the Hidden Cove Community offers quality, beauty, and comfort in a welcoming association that is coveted for its wonderful water experience to enjoy kayaking and boating on Sengekontacket Pond. The entire house has been renovated inside and out. The interior kitchen was remodeled with Kitchen Aid and Amana appliances, and throughout the house there are Jeld-Wen solid core doors, casement and baseboard molding, hardwood flooring, 2 new bathrooms, 2 renovated bathrooms, 3 en suite bedrooms. Outside renovations include Marvin double hung windows, Andersen sliders, custom built outdoor shower, extensive decking, blue stone patio with fire pit, extensive landscaping, and irrigation system. The detached garage is handsome and houses all the tools and toys while the unfinished basement is immaculate, revealing the high quality systems such as state of the art electric heat pump for heat and A/C (3 zones), and drainage and plumbing to to support additional living space, a 4th bedroom and bath.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number32184
- List Price$925,000
- Modification Date2017-07-18T07:30:36
- Date Listed2017-07-18T07:30:36
- Other Struct DescriptionDetached garage with "attic" that could be converted into more usable space.
- Flooring Type2
- Floor 1 DescriptionGenerous cook's kitchen with custom cabinetry and lovely lighting, open dining living area, half bath, first floor master and master bath which is currently being used as a den/study...
- Floor 2 DescriptionSecond master bedroom with full bath, open loft area, third bedroom and third full bath...
- Floor 3 DescriptionN/A
- Basement DescriptionUnfinished but houses all systems and is plumbed to support a fourth bedroom and full bath.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count102
- StreetHidden Cove Road
- Building Number56
- Location41.4139987, -70.5767277
- TownOak Bluffs
- ParkingDriveway and detached garage with plenty of room for storage and attic
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Community Tennis Court, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt60417
- Yard TypeBeautifully landscaped, lovely plantings, fire pit, extensive decking...
- Square Feet1896
- Foundation TypeCement block
- FireplacesBeautiful stone fire place built by John Maloney
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1992
- Year Renovated2012
- Heat TypeHeat Pump
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeStainless Kitchen Aid 2012
- Dishwasher TypeStainless Kitchen Aid 2012
- Dryer TypeAmana 2013
- Stove TypeStainless Kitchen Aid 2012
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeAmana 2013