- 5763Square Feet
Peace and tranquility on a picturesque and quiet lane within the Longview section of Lambert's Cove. Enjoy easy access to Lambert's Cove Beach, Seth's Pond and the Land Bank Preserve at Ice House Pond, along with tranquil walking trails. This contemporary home with its casual elegance is light-filled and spacious with multiple gathering spaces both inside and out as well as great privacy for all. Even a place for a pool if you desire! An impressive home with a place for everyone and everything.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number32270
- List Price$1,775,000
- Modification Date2017-07-10T08:09:28
- Date Listed2017-07-10T08:09:28
- ParkingAmple parking
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt91476
- Yard TypeExtensive front landscaping by Working Earth Organic Landscaping
- StreetBlack Brook Crossing
- Building Number24
- Location41.437758, -70.663575
- TownWest Tisbury
- Flooring TypeFir and ceramic tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionEnter via the custom farmer's porch designed and built by Island artist Ted Box. The large foyer has views into the kitchen, upper level Great Room, lower level family room/office, and the second floor walkway. Straight ahead is the gourmet kitchen which includes custom maple cabinetry and granite counters, stainless appliances, new Viking 36" double ovens, a convection oven (yes--a total of 3 full size ovens) and a high end water filtration and alkalinization system. French doors lead out to the brick dining patio. The kitchen opens to the dining room with separate sitting area. The master bedroom wing is located down a hall allowing for privacy and features a vaulted ceiling with antique beams; French doors that lead out to the flower garden and nearby mahogany enclosed outdoor shower; and numerous windows from which to enjoy nature. The master bath includes a custom polished stainless steel soaking bathtub, a tiled shower with hand-painted tiles by a local artist and polished granite floor tiles. The closet room features a high end custom closet system. A 2nd hall leads to the south wing with additional pantry storage and closets and continues to the guest bedroom with adjacent guest bath and oversized shower; access to the 2 car garage; storage room with 2nd full size refrigerator/freezer; and laundry room with exterior access as well as a stairway to the basement.
- Floor 2 DescriptionStepping up from the entryway is the Great Room/Living room. Bathed in sunlight with windows on all 3 sides, this sophisticated space with vaulted and beamed ceiling, tile floor, field stone gas fireplace and new custom built-in bar with beam shelving/mirror backing and cabinet storage is the gathering space of gathering spaces. Continuing up to the 2nd floor walkway is access to 3 spacious bedrooms each with its own bath and plenty of closet space.
- Floor 3 DescriptionThe 6th bedroom /office space, is light filled and includes an ample closet and another storage area.
- Basement DescriptionThis area can be accessed from either the north or the south wings of the home. Features include a heavy duty shelved storage area; 2nd laundry; custom walk-in cedar closet ; 4 person far-infrared sauna (available separately from sale); and plenty of space for a home gym, rec room, home theater or whatever inspires you. AND the space is completely hypoallergenic with allergy reducing insulation installed throughout the basement; complete wall and floor cement painting; and a new central dehumidification system with humidification for the winter season for temperature control of both the basement and first floor level.
- Square Feet5763
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- Fireplaces2 gas/ Fieldstone
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds2
- Year Built1995
- Year Renovated2012
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Type2--KitchenAid & LG
- Dishwasher TypeKitchenAid
- Dryer TypeYes--2
- Stove TypeDacor + Viking 36" double ovens
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes--2
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count279