- 5584Square Feet
This well-appointed property located just 2 blocks from Main Street and Edgartown Harbor has been completed to the highest of standards. Designed by Patrick Ahearn and built by Rosbeck Builders, the main house sensitively replicates the antique cape that stood previously, while offering all of todays comforts, technology and preferred open floor plan. The 1st floor offers an amazing family/kitchen area with fireplace and fold-away doors facing the pool, a TV room/den with fireplace and a ground floor bedroom with private bath. The 2nd floor offers 2 additional guest bedrooms with private baths and a master suite with French doors to a deck. A full height lower level offers a large media room with wet bar and entertainment area, a wine cellar and multi-use room with full bath. Complimenting the property is a 2-car garage with 2nd floor artist studio with full bath and a pool house with full bath. A pool, Jacuzzi and large patio area are tucked away behind mature planting for privacy and the entire property is professionally landscaped and fenced. A must see when considering a complete in-town compound.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number32345
- List Price$4,875,000
- Modification Date2017-07-17T14:28:54
- Date Listed2017-07-17T14:28:54
- Other Struct DescriptionPool house with loft and full bath with walk-in shower.
- Flooring TypeAntique and Knotty Oak
- Floor 1 DescriptionEntering into the foyer from the front door, you will find the TV/den sitting to your right with fireplace and a bedroom suite with private bath to your left. Continuing down the hall you will enter into the open kitchen/living room. The kitchen is fully equipped with all top of the line appliances, center island and half bath. The living room with fireplace is large enough for a sitting area and casual dining. There are also Nana walls that open up to the pool/patio area.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe additional 3 bedrooms suites are located on the 2nd floor including the master bedroom with private balcony overlooking the pool and patio area. The laundry closet is also on this level.
- Basement DescriptionYes - Fully finished lower level offering media room with wet bar and entertainment area, wine cellar, multi use room and full bath with walk-in shower.
- StreetCooke Street
- Building Number37
- Location41.3889139, -70.5158887
- ParkingYes- Two car garage and driveway
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Patio, Beach Access - Public, Deck, Hot Tub
- Lot Size SqFt7405
- Square Feet5584
- FireplacesYes ( 1 in Living Room and 1 in Sitting Room)
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2017
- Heat TypePropane
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeN/A
- Dishwasher TypeN/A
- Dryer TypeN/A
- Stove TypeN/A
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeN/A
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count184