- 5012Square Feet
5000 sq ft of brand-new construction tucked at the end of an established, quiet street in Edgartown within easy reach of south shore attractions such as Morning Glory Farm and South Beach and less than 3 miles to the village. The newly-completed home meets all the modern buyer's needs with its open floor plan, 1st and 2nd floor master bedroom suites, chef's kitchen, hardwood floors throughout, custom tile bathrooms, 1000 sq ft of outside entertaining space, and lush landscaping. This is a "family compound in the making," because a swimming pool and poolhouse may also be installed and after the town's mandatory wait period the new owners can also add a 900 sq ft guest house. With its generous living spaces this home is ideal for entertaining friends and family. There is also lots of opportunity for privacy, thanks to the separate bedroom suites, sunroom, lower level media room, and study. This is the summer house of your dreams, and can also be your escape during the cooler months thanks to the modern, efficient systems. This spectacular home will be the ideal place to host large family dinners at Thanksgiving or the holiday season with the wood-burning fireplace the perfect setting to gather round at the end of the day. Easy to show! Additional pictures will be made available shortly.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number32347
- List Price$1,750,000
- Modification Date2017-08-04T10:36:37
- Date Listed2017-08-04T10:36:37
- Other Struct DescriptionThere is ample room for a garage to be built and a pool. After the 5 year bylaw a guest house can be built..... many different expansion possibilities with this property.
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- StreetFishermans Knot Road
- Building Number28
- Location41.3947954, -70.5477775
- ParkingPlenty of parking
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt40946
- Yard TypeBeautifully landscaped
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count51
- Square Feet5012
- FireplacesYes - wood burning in living room
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2017
- Flooring TypeHardwood, tile and carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionOpen floor plan with kitchen, dining room, living room with wood burning fireplace, sun room, master bedroom en suite with very large walk in closet, walk in pantry with wine cooler , powder room and separate laundry room. Oversized windows and 12' ceilings are just a few of the wonderful features this house has to offer. Side door off of the kitchen leads to a 1,000 s.f. blue stone patio for wonderful summer time entertaining.
- Floor 2 DescriptionSecond master en suite, walk in closet and private deck. 2 additional bedrooms and one full bathroom.
- Basement DescriptionFinished basement with media room, office/study or could be the 6th bedroom with door to outside. Separate area that could be used as an apartment with bedroom, living room and bathroom.