- 3202Square Feet
NEW CONSTRUCTION CUSTOM HOME, ON THE EDGE OF EDGARTOWN VILLAGE. This custom designed, built and decorated 4-bedroom, 6-bath home will be finished with the finest details, features and amenities. With over 3,200 square feet of finished space on three levels, plus an additional 1,200 square feet in the basement, this home provides VILLAGE LUXURY for an out of town price. The open floor plan on the first floor makes this home inviting and spacious. The gourmet kitchen features a Viking dual fuel range, Viking refrigerator and dishwasher, Carrera marble and soapstone countertops, and a center island with deep farm sink and 4 stools gathering around the breakfast bar. Enjoy the adjacent sitting area with field stone gas fireplace, custom built-in wood bookcases, and sliding French doors to a mahogany deck overlooking the fenced and landscaped backyard. You will notice the espresso stained hardwood floors, and fine molding and trim work throughout. The second floor is designed with dramatic vaulted ceilings and an open space at the top of the stairs for TV or reading. You will find three nicely designed bedrooms on this floor; Four twin beds with a shared hallway bath, a queen bedroom with private bath, and a luxurious master suite with a shared sundeck. The third floor has the feel of a private guest wing with a beautiful bedroom, en suite bath and a separate sitting area overlooking the floor below. The basement is pre-finished and fitted with bright windows, ready for you to customize and complete as an entertainment/play space/rec room or home office. Additional features include, central AC, central vacuum, first floor laundry, irrigation system, professional landscaping, and an attached one-car finished garage with brick flooring and beautiful barn-style doors. This walk to town location and and close to shopping, restaurants and Morning Glory Farm, are just some of the reasons why this home is a preferred property. Come see all this fabulous home has to offer. *Target completion date is 9/15/17. *More pictures to come.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number32472
- List Price$1,795,000
- Modification Date2017-08-09T12:30:20
- Date Listed2017-08-09T12:30:20
- ParkingTwo cars in driveway
- Outdoor SpacesDeck
- Lot Size SqFt10018
- Yard TypePrivate, fenced back yard
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count21
- StreetPinehurst Road
- Building Number53
- Location41.3926919, -70.5261406
- Flooring TypeOak stained floors and carrara marble
- Floor 1 DescriptionEnter through the garage and mudroom area or through the main front door into a spacious open floor plan with living, dining and kitchen spaces.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor features dramatic vaulted ceilings, an open space loft area, and three well-designed bedrooms.
- Floor 3 DescriptionLike a private guest suite, the third floor provides the fourth bedroom, en suite bath, closet and a sitting area in the the cozy loft space.
- Basement DescriptionThe lower level is 1224 sq ft of space, framed, plumbed and fitted with bright windows, ready for you to customize and finish as entertainment/play space or home office.
- Square Feet3202
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- FireplacesGas fieldstone fireplace
- Lead PaintNo
- Half Baths2
- Year Built2017
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeViking
- Dishwasher TypeViking
- Dryer TypeGE
- Stove TypeViking dual fuel gas range
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeGE