- 2194Square Feet
Elegance meets high-quality...best describes this wonderful home for all seasons. Your family and guests will thoroughly enjoy every square foot of the well-planned open, airy layout. Enter the two-story foyer and focus immediately on the sunny living room with a soaring cathedral ceiling and beautifully crafted stone fireplace. Off the living room there's a cheerful kitchen with granite counters and plenty of cabinets, as well as a dining area with access to the side deck. Flanking the other side of the living room is the two-car garage, powder room, and master bedroom suite. Head up the graceful stairwell to the second floor which has a balcony and catwalk - both overlooking the living space below. The three bedrooms have vaulted ceilings adding character and volume. Head to the finished basement with a billiards room (table included), an open living area, a full bathroom, and a private room that could be a home gym or office. Here you'll easily complete the spaces with your furnishings and create the hang out you've always imagined. The finished basement adds 1,329 SF to the existing 2,194 living space for a COMBINED LIVING SPACE of 3,523. Other property features include numerous windows and skylights creating generous natural light throughout, central AC, wiring throughout for an audio system, a circular driveway, irrigation, a grassy lawn, lovely plantings, a fantastic wrap-around deck perfect for outdoor summer living, and a brand new roof! The septic system is in the side yard so the back yard is free and clear to install a pool! What a fantastic summer getaway to use yourself or to rent out! Some furniture may be available for sale, separate from the real estate purchase.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number32591
- List Price$1,125,000
- Modification Date2017-09-05T16:41:45
- Date Listed2017-09-05T16:41:45
- Other Struct DescriptionTwo-car attached garage.
- Flooring TypeOak & Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionFoyer, living room, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en suite bathroom, powder room, access to garage.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThree bedrooms share hall bathroom, balcony.
- Basement DescriptionThe finished basement adds 1,329 SF to the existing 2,194 living space for a combined living space of 3,523. Basement includes a billiards room (table included), a full bathroom, an open area plumbed for a wet bar, a private room perfect as a home office or gym, and a laundry room. Mechanical areas have furnace/air handler, 80 gal. hot water heater, and electric panel.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count68
- StreetDodgers Hole Road
- Building Number18
- Location41.4099145, -70.576876
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt21780
- FurnishedPartially Furnished
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes propane
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes