- 1456Square Feet
The Charming Vineyard Cottage - Picture perfect this classic cape is located on a spacious, well landscaped parcel of land abutting the State Forest in a well established community. The design features a bright contemporary open kitchen and dining room, a comfortable living room, bath and first floor bedroom. Two large dormered bedrooms with generous windows keep the second floor bright and cheerful. A full basement that has been freshly painted is available for storage or potential conversion to a family room. The surrounding yard was planned over the years by a caring owner who planted specimen trees and perennial beds. The fire pit becomes the gathering center for all seasons. The garden and tool shed is as charming as the main house. All the elements of a great Island property!
Ask A Question
- MLS Number32670
- List Price$699,000
- Modification Date2017-09-22T16:43:42
- Date Listed2017-09-22T16:43:42
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt25264
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeMaytag
- Dishwasher TypeWhirlpool
- Dryer TypeAmana
- Stove TypeWhirlpool
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeAmana
- StreetRobins Nest Road
- Building Number15
- Location41.4080764, -70.5786063
- Flooring TypeLaminate, carpert, tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionThere are two entrances - choose either the inviting formal front entrance or the most used functional side entrance to the kitchen. The kitchen opens to the adjoining dining room for all to congregate. The living room is at the front of the house, with a bedroom and powder room beyond, to the complete the first floor.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor is dedicated to two large dormered bedrooms with large windows for natural light and plenty of closet space, and shared full bath.
- Basement DescriptionThe basement was recently painted and has ample space for storage and room to finish off for additional living space.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count218