- 1457Square Feet
The location within Mattakessett is what the Vineyard is all about - the Club Med of the Island with a great family program that keeps the kids happily engaged all day long, all summer long. A community pool, tennis courts, yoga classes and fitness center complete the vacation package. What could be better than having South Beach at your back door and the bike path that takes you to Edgartown Village out the front? The spacious unit has three levels with all living space on the first floor providing direct access to the expansive wrap around deck. A charming gas stove in the living room keeps the spring and fall chills away. The mini-splits in every room provide an even source of heat and AC. The open kitchen and dining room keeps everyone in the conversation. Three bedrooms occupy the second floor, including a master suite with private full bath and deck and a finished loft for overflow. And of course, there is the required outdoor shower and pleasant yard for outdoor activities. Sold fully furnished, this Silver Rated property is ready for rentals or for personal use. We encourage you to visit the Winnetu Oceanside Resort website to appreciate all the amenities that this property enjoys - www.winnetu.com.
Ask A Question
- List Price$875,000
- MLS Number32796
- Date Listed2017-10-25T16:48:30
- Modification Date2017-10-25T16:48:30
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Community Pool, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Parking Description2 cars
- Dishwasher TypeKitchenAid
- Dryer TypeMaytag
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Mini-Split Heat/AC, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeFrigidaire Gallery
- Stove TypeSamsung Electric
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeMaytag
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count446
- Building Number12
- Location41.3529667, -70.5042521
- StreetMattakesett Bay Road
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe inviting entrance and wrap around deck sets the relaxed, vacation mood; the reason you have come to the Vineyard. The open, first floor provides room for all to gather. The living room, with gas stove in the corner, benefits from two sets of sliders to the deck. The efficiently designed kitchen is a great work space. A powder room/laundry room are located at the entry. A secondary but important space is a great shed on the deck to store the summer toys.
- Floor 2 DescriptionA large en suite master bedroom with slider to a private deck occupies the prime location at the south side of the second floor. Two pleasant bedrooms and a full bath are located on this floor.
- Floor 3 DescriptionA large, open loft adds great living space to this town house. It is perfect for overflow and is a great space to separate the diverse TV schedules of a family.
- Flooring TypeWood, vinyl, carpet