- 2552Square Feet
Looking for an upscale vacation home that is easily maintained and within close proximity to the ferry and all that Vineyard Haven offers? Look no further. This maintenance free home, built in 2011 with newly finished lower level, is the answer. With a well designed open floor plan that accommodates today's casual and active lifestyle, the main level---consisting of chef's kitchen, living and dining area with views and a great room with fireplace---flows freely to the porch and patio with views to the Lagoon. The second floor features a very private and spacious Master bedroom with fireplace and bath as well as 2 guest bedrooms: one with queen bed and the other with 2 double beds. The finished lower level allows for additional gathering space and privacy for overflow guests. When ready to venture out, it is but a short distance to the Black Dog, the Net Result for fresh seafood, Beach Road Restaurant for a fresh farm to table tapas menu and the Film Center. Kids will love the 10+ acre Memorial Park a few streets away providing a soccer field, softball field, basketball court, swings, slides, and bathrooms. All that before you even get to Main Street and its shops and offerings! Eastville Beach is just a mile away for a quick dip or taking in a sunset. Best of all, if you are a boater, an active marina is in sight at the bottom of the hill. The property is perfect as either a vacation rental income property or a second home and is being offered furnished and essentially "turnkey". Summer rental rates are $5,500/wk to $6,500/wk. Come and explore your options.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number32798
- List Price$1,270,000
- Modification Date2017-10-20T16:46:04
- Date Listed2017-10-20T16:46:04
- Other Struct DescriptionAn attached one car garage for your "island" car and vacation gear.
- Flooring Typewood, tile.
- Floor 1 DescriptionSpacious open floor plan for today's lifestyle. The well designed gourmet kitchen flows readily to the great room with fireplace as well as to the dining and living rooms with views to the Lagoon. A powder room and a separate laundry room complete this level.
- Floor 2 DescriptionVery spacious and private Master suite with water view sitting area and en suite bath featuring soaking tub and separate shower. The perfect sanctuary! Two additional large guest bedrooms and a full bath with tub/shower on the hall complete this level.
- Basement DescriptionLarge, well finished basement with family room and space for overflow guests.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count281
- StreetSkiff Avenue
- Building Number212
- Location41.448732, -70.599329
- TownVineyard Haven
- Parkingmultiple cars
- Outdoor SpacesPorch, Beach Access - Public, Patio
- Lot Size SqFt5227
- Yard Typesmall, easy to maintain.
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Square Feet2552
- Foundation Typepoured concrete-finished
- Fireplaces1 Gas fireplace- Living Room and 1 Electric fireplace in the Master Bedroom
- Lead PaintNo
- Half Baths2
- Year Built2011
- Year Renovated2017
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewYes