- 2845Square Feet
Unique & intriguing opportunity near downtown Oak Bluffs- A completely restored antique church from the late 1800's. With 3000 sq.ft of open space, six arch shaped- 5 ft windows, 20 foot ceilings and a 20 x 16 stage area. Previously used as a community building and most recently operating as a vocal training center. A bustling location with several galleries and a restaurant nearby. Offering lots of possibilities in downtown Oak Bluffs! This property is being offered separately or with the abutting property fronting Dukes County Rd located within a B1 commercially zoned area.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number32898
- List Price$699,000
- Modification Date2017-11-13T13:47:40
- Date Listed2017-11-13T13:47:40
- Outdoor SpacesBeach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt7840
- Fridge Typeno
- Dishwasher Typeno
- Dryer Typeno
- Stove Typeno
- TV TypeNone
- Washer Typeno
- StreetCircuit Avenue
- Building Number179
- Location41.449052, -70.5639785
- TownOak Bluffs
- Flooring Typehardwood
- Floor 1 Description179 Circuit Ave has had an interior restoration: Large entry way with double doors leading the open area - 2845 sq.ft area with 20 x 16 stage area. Side entry has handicap accessible entry and two large bathroom. 20ft arched cathedral ceilings -all replastered and well insulated. New oil furnace., new ceiling fans( with reverse circulation), custom arched windows replaced. Exterior: replaced Roof, shingles and trim.2017 repaired and repainted all trim and doors.
- Floor 2 DescriptionAbove the main floor is a office /1 bdrm space with lots storage.
- Basement Descriptionsmall utility room with new furnace
- Update TypeNONE
- 2nd Dwelling Descriptioncan be sold with abutting property.
- View Count104