- 1983Square Feet
A Rare Find in Today's Market - This beautifully constructed home has many bells and whistles that make this a special opportunity for a discerning buyer. Shroud with a Farmer's porch that is partially screened-in, the details of this home are numerous. Once you pass through the entryway with stone floor, closet and powder room, you are greeted by a bright and welcoming open floor plan. Living area features a gas fireplace, over-sized windows with custom shades and wood floors. The dining area has sliders out to a back deck with seating. Beautiful, sun-drenched kitchen has an abundance of cabinets, honed granite countertops and a stainless appliance package that includes a wine refrigerator. There is a spacious first floor master suite that is currently being used as a spacious den. The private bath has a tile floor, cast-iron tub with a white subway tile surround. Upstairs, there is a second master suite with walk-in closet and private bath. Two more bedrooms with a shared bath and a cozy sitting area complete the second floor. Need more space? The full basement with over-sized windows is home to the laundry and mechanicals and can easily be finished. Screened-in porch. Bluestone patio. Partially fenced in yard with room for a small pool. One-car garage with a storage space above. Central air. Alarm. Irrigation. Custom window treatments. Located on a paved road just off of the bike path and very close to town.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number33012
- List Price$889,000
- Modification Date2018-01-04T08:36:45
- Date Listed2018-01-04T08:36:45
- Other Struct DescriptionOne car garage.
- Flooring TypeWide Pine
- Floor 1 DescriptionFoyer with powder room. Open floor plan with living and dining room. Custom kitchen with white cabinets and honed granite counters. Stainless appliances including a wine refrigerator. Sliders out to a bluestone patio. Large den/first floor master with a private bath and walk-in closet.
- Floor 2 DescriptionA second master suite with large walk-in closet and private bath. Two additional bedrooms with a shared bath. Sitting area.
- Basement DescriptionFull, ready to be finished. Home to the washer/dryer. Over-sized windows make it light and bright.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count50
- StreetLeslies Lane
- Building Number21
- Location41.4565797, -70.5747889
- TownOak Bluffs
- ParkingCircular driveway in front of the house, 1 car garage with a space in front.
- Outdoor SpacesPorch - Screened, Porch, Patio, Beach Access - Public, None, Garden, Deck
- Lot Size SqFt10803
- Yard TypeSpacious yard with room for a small pool.
- Square Feet1983
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2012
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes and Wine fridge
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes