- 3001Square Feet
A Rare Offering of 5.22 Acres located in Katama in luxurious South Beach. Open concept Main House, Two car garage with apartment, four bedroom's, four and one half bath, with inground pool, well sited on a Private Road. It offers solitude and wilderness with miles of trails and water access to the Edgartown Great Pond and South Beach and the Atlantic Ocean, strolling distance to sand and surf. The two level Main House offers a spacious open layout, including a sunlit loft. Each of three bedrooms provide the pleasure of a full bath. The updated kitchen has stainless steel appliances and there is maple hardwood and tile flooring throughout. Two handcrafted wood burning beach stone fireplaces make for a relaxed, romantic setting. The mud room located off the kitchen has many uses. The large unfinished basement provides an additional 1114 sq.ft. of living space waiting for your personal touch. Enjoy the mature landscaped gardens and edible orchard of cherry, apple, pear and peach trees while listening to the calming ocean surf. Feel the salt breeze while lounging and relaxing by the inground pool. An incredible private and cozy atmosphere while MV star gazing at its finest. This is Island living with your own piece of paradise yet moments to Downtown Edgartown, Harbor, Restaurants, Shops, South Beach and Great Pond. Zoned Agriculturally uses include but are not limited to a Single Family Home, a Working or Gentleman's Farm, or an Equestrian Estate. Your options contain a custom Compound that can include a Main House, Detached Carriage House, Inground Pool, Tennis Court and Horse Barn. Your chance to create your very own multi-generational retreat in a REMARKABLE LOCATION!
Ask A Question
- MLS Number33064
- List Price$4,450,000
- Modification Date2018-05-22T09:03:02
- Date Listed2018-05-22T09:03:02
- Other Struct DescriptionLarge shed 168 sq.ft. 20 X 40 fully enclosed in-ground pool & patio
- Flooring TypeHardwood Throughout, Tile in Mudroom and Kitchen
- Floor 1 DescriptionLarge open living room with an Italian spiral staircase to loft area. Dining room with custom barn doors, large mud room, modern updated kitchen, bedroom and full bath. Stone fireplace.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo large bedrooms, one with fireplace. Master bedroom with walk in closet, full ensuite bath with jacuzzi, TV, double sink, and stone counter top.
- Basement DescriptionMain House - Full unfinished 1,144 sq.ft., washer & dryer, with extra lower living space. Garage - Concrete slab two car Garage, 780 sq.ft.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count494
- StreetTurkeyland Cove Road
- Building Number7
- Location41.3652396, -70.5347438
- Parking20+ cars
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Private Pool, Beach Access - Public, Hot Tub
- Lot Size SqFt227383
- Yard TypeA large yard, garden, koi pond, in-ground 20 X 40 pool, 168 sq.ft. shed.
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Type2
- Dishwasher Type1
- Dryer Type2
- Stove Typeelectric
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Type2
- Square Feet3001
- Foundation TypePoured
- FireplacesTwo beautiful beach stone fireplaces.
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath1
- Year Built1996
- Year Renovated2006
- Heat TypeGas\FHW