- 3001Square Feet
This Exceptionally Rare 5.22 Acre Katama Property is located in a prestigious high-end neighborhood. A Main House, Two car garage with apartment, four bedroom's, four and one half bath's this captivating property is well sited on a Private Road. It offers solitude and wilderness with miles of trails and water access to the Edgartown Great Pond and Atlantic Ocean. Strolling distance to sand and surf. A two level Main House offers a spacious open layout, including a sunlit loft. Each of three bedrooms provide the luxury of a full bath. The updated kitchen has stainless steel appliances and a double oven. There is maple hardwood and tile flooring throughout. The two handcrafted wood burning beach stone fireplaces make for a relaxed, romantic setting. The handy mud room 9 X 11, located off the kitchen has many uses. The large unfinished basement provides an additional 1114 sq.ft. of living space waiting for your personal touch. Outside enjoy the mature landscaped gardens and the edible orchard of cherry, apple, pear and peach trees while listening and smelling the calming ocean surf. Feel the gentle ocean breeze while lounging and relaxing by the in-ground pool. The fire pit located by the pool provides an incredible cozy atmosphere while MV star gazing at its finest. This is Island living with your own piece of paradise yet moments to Edgartown Harbor, Restaurants, Shops, South Beach and Great Pond.The separate two level two car garage has an wonderful apartment on the second floor, great for a Nanny. Zoned Agriculturally, uses include but are not limited to a Single Family Home, a Working or Gentleman's Farm, an Equestrian Estate, and many other uses. If you have horses, you can ride to the Great Pond or South Beach for an afternoon Splash!
Ask A Question
- MLS Number33064
- List Price$4,450,000
- Modification Date2018-05-22T09:03:02
- Date Listed2018-05-22T09:03:02
- Other Struct DescriptionLarge shed 168 sq.ft. 20 X 40 fully enclosed in-ground pool & patio
- Flooring TypeHardwood Throughout, Tile in Mudroom and Kitchen
- Floor 1 DescriptionLarge open living room with an Italian spiral staircase to loft area. Dining room with custom barn doors, large mud room, modern updated kitchen, bedroom and full bath. Stone fireplace.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo large bedrooms, one with fireplace. Master bedroom with walk in closet, full ensuite bath with jacuzzi, TV, double sink, and stone counter top.
- Basement DescriptionMain House - Full unfinished 1,144 sq.ft., washer & dryer, with extra lower living space. Garage - Concrete slab two car Garage, 780 sq.ft.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count107
- StreetTurkeyland Cove Road
- Building Number7
- Location41.3652396, -70.5347438
- Parking20+ cars
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Private Pool, Beach Access - Public, Hot Tub
- Lot Size SqFt227383
- Yard TypeA large yard, garden, koi pond, in-ground 20 X 40 pool, 168 sq.ft. shed.
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Type2
- Dishwasher Type1
- Dryer Type2
- Stove Typeelectric
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Type2
- Square Feet3001
- Foundation TypePoured
- FireplacesTwo beautiful beach stone fireplaces.
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath1
- Year Built1996
- Year Renovated2006
- Heat TypeGas\FHW