- 9441Square Feet
You cannot find a more complete package! This home has covered all the bases for comfort and elegance. Each of the rooms is designed to capture the strong views from the land looking over Edgartown Harbor and the Atlantic Ocean. The house is designed to allow guest and family to be together on the multiple porches or sharing meals as well as relaxing or watching a movie together. The home has several wings for everyone to spread out and have privacy and quiet time as well. Each bedroom has a bathroom and each wing has a private laundry. The views are really outstanding from all points of the house. Patrick Ahearn was able to capture the natural beauty of this property and what it overlooks by designing a home that embraced the land completely with the home design. If you like privacy and easy access to secluded sandy beaches, you should see this home. Conservation land abuts the property securing what is so special about the natural aesthetic of Chappaquiddick open meadows, water views and sandy long beaches.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number33189
- List Price$15,900,000
- Modification Date2018-03-28T12:47:26
- Date Listed2018-03-28T12:47:26
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Porch - Screened, Beach Access - Association, Beach Access - Public, Gym
- Lot Size SqFt259182
- Yard TypeGrass. Stonewalls. Mature trees and plantings. Hydrangeas & Perrenials.
- Water ViewYes
- StreetLelands Path
- Building Number22
- Location41.365208, -70.493311
- Flooring TypePine and Hard wood
- Floor 1 DescriptionLiving room with fireplace, sitting room with fireplace, large eat in kitchen, private dining room, beautiful sunroom/parlor area with fireplace. Two large bedrooms and two full baths and laundry in bedroom wing. Two additional half baths for guests.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster bedroom and master bath with access to deck and breathtaking views, art studio with plumbing and doors to upper deck, office with fireplace and private access to deck. TV sitting area with doors to deck. Third wing included master with master bath and additonal bedroom with private full bath. Over the three bay brick floor garage is a two bedroom suite with two full baths and a deck. All rooms have outstanding water views.
- Basement DescriptionFinished space includes a large recreation/game room. Beautiful gym with water views, full bath and sauna. Large dry basement area with utilities.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count200
- Square Feet9441
- Foundation TypeFinished basement space with utility room, gym, sauna and rec room
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds2
- Half Bath2
- Year Built2003
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeSubzero plus second pantry fridge
- Dishwasher Type2 integrated
- Dryer TypeEach bedroom suite has its own dryer
- Stove TypeVIking 6 burner
- TV TypeSatellite
- Washer TypeEach bedroom suite has its own washer