- 3134Square Feet
A mini estate in the fabulous Sengekontacket community offering tennis, swimming, dock for boating and use of a clubhouse. The beautifully landscaped yard accessed through a gated driveway is planted on all bounds and is an oasis of privacy . The outstanding custom design of the home with an attached garage provides three floors of quiet spaces to tuck away and large spaces for all to gather. The relaxed open country kitchen with family room and fireplace is the center of activity. An expansive deck off the kitchen is accessed through French doors. A formal living room with fireplace and dining room off the kitchen are ready for those special events. An en suite bedroom is tucked away in a quiet corner behind the family room. The delightful screened porch overlooking the pleasant gardens complete the first floor. A large master suite and study separated by a two sided fireplace and a large master bath occupy a primary location on the second floor. Two bright guest bedrooms and bath are located in the east wing of the house. A finished, walk out lower level is the entertainment center of the house with kitchenette, office, full bath, study and cedar closet. This property has it all.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number33284
- List Price$1,249,000
- Modification Date2018-03-07T10:40:35
- Date Listed2018-03-07T10:40:35
- Other Struct DescriptionAttached one car garage.
- Flooring TypeHardwood, carpet, tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe well planned design of the entire house is obvious as you enter the first floor. Combining a first floor bedroom in an area that includes a great deal of common space requires a creative plan and this first floor en suite bedroom is in a quiet, private location of the house. By contrast the open, large kitchen and family room with access to the deck is a great meeting place for everyone. There is direct access to the garage; so ideal for those rainy days when the car is loaded with groceries. The sun porch, the often forgotten but important room for a Vineyard home, is just beyond the kitchen. There is also a more formal parlor and dining room for intimate dinners or special occasions.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe dramatic master bedroom suite is located to the left of the second floor hall and occupies half of the second floor space. A stunning floor to ceiling two-sided fireplace separate the sleeping area from the study behind. In keeping with the scale of bedroom suite, a large master bath with jacuzzi is grand and gracious.
- Basement DescriptionBright, finished lower level walk out-space with a great deal of room. Equipped with a kitchenette and full bath, it can be used as a family/media room, a spacious office or art studio. There is more than adequate storage and a cedar closet.
- StreetMourning Dove Way
- Building Number3
- Location41.4200062, -70.5787088
- TownOak Bluffs
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Porch, Porch - Screened, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Association, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt33105
- Yard TypeProfessionally landscaped
- Square Feet3134
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1997
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Fridge TypeFrigidaire
- Dishwasher TypeJenn-Air
- Dryer TypeJenn-Air
- Stove TypeJenn-Air double oven, Thermodore gas cooktop
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeJenn-Air
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count40