- 3224Square Feet
A short distance to the Village, a quiet, private location, charming yard and a traditional home with apartment above a two car garage; all the elements of an ideal Village home. Recall the comfort of your family home, and that feeling resonates in this exceptional property. There is room for everyone in this four bedroom home. There is a formal living room to the left of the front entrance for special occasions. A spacious den with separate entrance and wood burning fireplace off the kitchen, and dining room and kitchen beyond, create a country kitchen to cook, participate and just relax. A full bath with laundry room off the den connects to office space on the first floor. An en-suite master bedroom with walk in closet, along with two guest bedrooms and a bath occupy the second floor. A separate apartment above an ample two car garage is an added feature and can serve a variety of family functions or generate income. If it sounds wonderful, it's because it is.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number33361
- List Price$1,650,000
- Modification Date2018-05-07T11:09:48
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed2018-05-07T11:09:48
- Other Struct DescriptionA large attached 2 car garage has excellent storage space. There is an efficient one bedroom apartment above the garage with private access.
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeGE (Main House); Danby (Apt)
- Dishwasher TypeMaytag
- Dryer TypeKenmore
- Stove TypeFrigidaire (Main House); Glenwood (Apt)
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeKenmore
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count689
- StreetNorth Street
- Building Number31
- Location41.384866, -70.522147
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt25700
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- Square Feet3224
- Foundation TypeCement block
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Year Built1978
- Flooring TypeWood, Tile, carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe brick walk that passes the perennial gardens is a warm welcome to a friendly home leading to the side door which is the entrance to the den, dining room and kitchen, the area where you will very likely spend most of your time. The central fireplace in the den sets an inviting tone for the open kitchen and dining room beyond. A deck off the kitchen provides the necessary summer space with views of the back gardens. A full bath/ laundry room off the den also services an office space on the first floor. The main entrance is not only an aesthetic part of the house but also very functional with slider closets and pantry which services the kitchen at the back of the house.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe sleeping quarters on the second floor include a generous en-suite master bedroom with walk in closet and built in dressers. A full bathroom services two bright guest rooms.
- Basement DescriptionHuge basement with more than ample room to store summer furniture and toys.