- 1832Square Feet
FABULOUS INVESTMENT PROPERTY OR YEAR ROUND LIVING! Privately sited at the end of a lightly traveled road, this custom-built, charming saltbox is surrounded by expansive perennial gardens in a park-like setting. This property is ideal for year-round or seasonal Chappy living! Meticulous craftsmanship and quality can be found throughout the home which was custom-built by its current owner, a well-known island builder. Upon entering the home, a formal Living Room with wood-burning fireplace and French doors sits just to your left and opens through French doors onto a screened porch, perfectly integrating indoor and outdoor living. The open style, combined Dining Room and Kitchen also opens onto the screened porch, creating a perfect flow for dining and entertaining indoors or out. Completing the first floor living, a wrap-around mahogany deck and a stone patio sit surrounded by beautiful landscaping and gardens. There are a total of three bedrooms, including a first-floor bedroom and a second-floor master bedroom with wood burning fireplace and office alcove. Both the Master and Guest bedroom on the second floor are expansive and allow for sitting areas within the bedrooms. This property is move-in perfect and features many extras like gleaming hardwood floors, central a/c, a one-plus garage and more. All the best of Chappy living is just outside the door . . . from sandy beaches and nature trails, to coveted Wasque fishing, The Chappaquiddick Community Center and Slipaway Farm. This solid and wonderful home is an ideal setting for gathering friends and family, creating treasured Chappy memories for years to come.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number33395
- List Price$849,000
- Modification Date2018-03-29T15:00:28
- Date Listed2018-03-29T15:00:28
- ParkingOff-street parking for four (4) cars
- Outdoor SpacesPorch - Screened, Beach Access - Public, Garden, Patio, Deck
- Lot Size SqFt43560
- Yard TypeBeautifully landscaped yard and grounds
- StreetJason Drive
- Building Number20
- Location41.366204, -70.47175
- Flooring TypeHardwood + Tile + Carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor is comprised of Living Room with wood-burning fireplace, an open Dining Room and Kitchen, a bedroom/office space, full bath and a mud entry off the garage with laundry. The Living Room and kitchen areas open onto a screened sunroom/porch.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor is comprised of two large bedrooms, including a master bedroom with wood-burning fireplace and a large bathroom with whirlpool soaking tub and glass walk-in shower.
- Floor 3 DescriptionThere is unfinished "bonus' space in the third floor, which is perfect for storage, etc.
- Basement DescriptionThere is a full unfinished basement with a wood stove which offers expansion potential for additional living/recreation space or storage.
- Square Feet1832
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- FireplacesThere are two (2) wood-burning fireplaces
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Built1995
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeN/A
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeN/A
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count479