- 10804Square Feet
This dramatic compound is set amidst 150 acres of conservation land. Completed in 2010, and offering over 10,000 square feet of living space, this five-bedroom / seven-bath custom home affords every amenity with exceptional finishes. Some highlights of this remarkable home include a large chef's kitchen and family room with stone fireplace, a formal dining room and a cathedral ceiling great room with French doors opening onto an expansive bluestone patio. A finished lower level offers a gym with sauna, a billiards room and bar with fireplace, a media room and additional living space. Stunning views from every room in the home overlook Sengekontacket Pond and beyond to Nantucket Sound. The property also offers a three-car garage with one-bedroom carriage house above, an outdoor kitchen, screened porch with fireplace and a luxurious infinity edge pool, spa and pool house - all situated on more than 150 feet water frontage with mooring.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number33506
- List Price$11,950,000
- Modification Date2018-04-19T08:26:56
- Date Listed2018-04-19T08:26:56
- Other Struct DescriptionThere is also a separate 2-story pool house that offers a sitting room with fireplace and half bath on the 1st floor and a office on the 2nd floor.
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count424
- StreetBeach Road
- Building Number96
- Location41.4008798, -70.5344884
- ParkingYes- Circular driveway with 2-car garage
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Porch - Screened, Private Pool, Hot Tub, Gym, Beach Access - Private
- Lot Size SqFt43560
- Yard TypeExpansive Waterfront Yard
- Water ViewYes
- Square Feet10804
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath2
- Year Built2007
- Flooring TypeHardwood
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor offers a gourmet kitchen with top of the line appliances, center island and breakfast bar for 5 ppl, casual seating with water views for 6 ppl and family sitting area with stone fireplace. There is also access to the patio/pool area as well as the screened porch, also with stone fireplace. There is a formal dining room for 8 ppl and a cathedral ceiling Great room with fireplace, exposed 2nd floor balcony and French doors to the pool/patio area. There private office with sliding doors and access to the pool/patio area. The master suite is also on the first floor offering fireplace, access to pool/patio area and an large private full bath with twin sinks, soaking tub, walk-in glass shower and walk-in closet. Completing the first floor are two half baths on each side of the house, mudroom and laundry room.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor offers three bedroom suites. One is a second master suite with private full bath including twin sinks, clawfoot tub and walk-in shower, separate sitting area/office and private balcony overlooking the patio/pool area and views of Sengekontacket Pond and beyond to Nantucket Sound. The second bedroom suite includes a private full bath with twin sinks and walk-in shower, and a private balcony also looking over pool/patio area and Sengekontacket Pond. The third bedroom suite offers a private full bath with walk-in shower.
- Basement DescriptionThe finished basement offers billiard room with stone fireplace, media room, gym with sauna, and one-bedroom with full bath.