- 2440Square Feet
JUST MOVE RIGHT IN!. No work to be done, we did it all ~NEW, top to bottom renovation and addition redesigned by a local Architect in a Casual Contemporary Style home offering a blend of wood, stone, and glass elements to satisfy today's savvy buyer. From a simple exterior of cedar shingles and a ground-to-sky fieldstone fireplace, one steps into an entry way that suggests a direction to your desired interest. Foodies will love the cathedral ceiling chef's kitchen complete with a quartz center island, ample counter space, and a large walk-in pantry, all positioned with a wall of glass facing south. A raised herb garden would look great outside the kitchen! Teens/Guests will love the upstairs lounge area; others may pick a hidden niche or the more traditional living room with a stone fireplace and room for artwork or a TV. Behind a sliding barn door lies a small office off the main entry that is ideal for answering an email or taking a business call. Two areas in the partially finished lower level might be used as a media room and ping pong room, options are endless. Walking out to the backyard deck one can easily envision an in-ground pool, a guest house, or a garage if you wish to further develop the property. This is a home you can grow with or live with just the way it is. Overall it is designed for minimal upkeep and maximum comfort. Centrally located between town and the Beach, 8-10 minute bike ride either way. Easy to show. Note: The property has town sewer lines and approved for SIX bedrooms. Therefore a two bedroom Guest house may be added without a 5 year permit wait if desired. This is a solid property that can grow with your family needs or as an investment rental. Note: Assessment and taxes are from pre-renovated structure, not current structure. Easy to show! Call now! Ask about our next Open House! Some staging furnishings just added for a better feel of the home, come take a look at what's new!
Ask A Question
- MLS Number33544
- List Price$1,899,000
- Modification Date2018-06-29T15:22:01
- Date Listed2018-06-29T15:22:01
- Other Struct DescriptionZoning allows a future buyer to add a potential guest house, 3 car garage, and in-ground pool.
- Flooring TypeSolid hardwood Brazilian Cherry
- Floor 1 DescriptionLiving room with wood burning fireplace, half bathroom, open chef's kitchen, dining area, sitting area, study, pantry, master bedroom with private bathroom.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster bedroom with private bathroom, 2 Guest bedrooms, Full bathroom, second living room.
- Basement DescriptionFull, partially finished. Laundry area and additional space. Utility room is walled off from other rooms.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count735
- StreetVickers Street
- Building Number8
- Location41.3726123, -70.5300744
- Parkingmultiple cars
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt23958
- Yard Typelandscaped and natural, irrigation system, stone driveway with granite edge
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes, NEW FRIDGADAIRE French door Stainless Steel
- Dishwasher TypeYes, NEW BOSCH Stainless Steel
- Dryer TypeNo
- Stove TypeYes, NEW WOLF Stainless Steel and built-in SHARP Microwave, Drawer style.
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeNo
- Square Feet2440
- Foundation Typeconcrete
- Fireplaces1 Wood burning Fireplace
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath1
- Year Built1982
- Year Renovated2018
- Heat TypeOil\FHA