- 4557Square Feet
IDYLLIC ISLAND RETREAT. Privately set on 1.2-acres of beautiful landscaped grounds and gardens, this classically styled New England colonial is an idyllic retreat for gathering family and friends and creating many years of treasured Vineyard memories! Built as a dream home by an accomplished builder/owner, this meticulous home offers over 4500 square feet of living space perfectly designed for easy living and entertaining. The home has plenty of extra space to comfortably accommodate guests -- including an expansive third-floor living space with views of Vineyard Haven Harbor PLUS another private living space above the attached garage. The warm and inviting first floor living areas open out onto an expansive mahogany deck, perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining during the summer months and there is also room to install an in-ground pool (Conservation Commission approvals in-hand). Vineyard Haven Village is just a mile away -- offering convenient access to ferries, restaurants, shopping, movie theaters and more! Enjoy a brisk walk into town for your morning coffee or breakfast at Art Cliff Diner or The Black Dog. Savor quiet afternoon walks at the nearby Land Bank Ramble Trail Preserve. Stroll to the nearby public beach and boat launch on The Lagoon and launch your kayak, canoe or paddle board for an enjoyable afternoon out on the water. This beautifully crafted home embodies all the best of island living and is ideal for seasonal or year round living, a multi-generational retreat or a great vacation rental property. An exceptional home -- at an exceptional value!!
Ask A Question
- MLS Number33549
- List Price$1,495,000
- Modification Date2018-05-02T07:27:13
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed2018-05-02T07:27:13
- Heat TypeRadiant\hydronic
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Mini-Split Heat/AC
- Fridge TypeSubZero® Side-By-Side Refrigerator With Wood Panel Doors
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeLG Front Loading
- Stove TypeViking®
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeLG Front Loading
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count125
- StreetWeaver Court
- Building Number62
- Location41.446283, -70.599099
- TownVineyard Haven
- ParkingDriveway Parking For Three (3) Or More Cars
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Beach Access - Public, Garden
- Lot Size SqFt52272
- Yard TypeBeautifully Landscaped Yard - Abuts Ben David Pond
- Water ViewYes
- Square Feet4557
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- FireplacesLiving Room Wood Burning Fireplace
- Lead PaintNo
- Half Bath1
- Year Built2003
- Flooring TypeCherry Hardwood Floors + Carpet + Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionInside, you'll enjoy true luxury with custom stained cherry hardwood floors, a gourmet kitchen with sitting area, a formal living room with wood burning fireplace and custom built-ins and a formal dining room.
- Floor 2 DescriptionRetreat to the second floor bedrooms, two with ensuite baths and gorgeous views of the Vineyard Haven Harbor, while the bonus rooms over the garage acts as a private one-bedroom suite for guests.
- Floor 3 DescriptionThe expansive third floor includes a full bath with shower - and makes for a great recreational space or overflow accommodations for guests.
- Basement DescriptionThere is a full, unfinished walk-out basement with rough plumbing for future kitchenette/bathroom off backyard or future pool area. French doors to back yard.