- 4245Square Feet
This custom-designed tri-level home sits on over a ½ acre in a desirable Katama neighborhood, minutes from South Beach. With over 4,200 sq feet of living space, the main house provides 3 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, an open floor plan on the main level, and a spacious Epay maintenance-free deck with wide views of the Katama Airfield. Entering on the ground floor will bring you to a casual living room with wet bar and sliding doors to the covered deck and landscaped lawn, a spacious guest suite with full bath, a bonus room/office and a full hallway bath. The second/main level is designed with open kitchen, living and dining areas. The gourmet kitchen features cherry cabinets, granite countertops and top of the line appliances. The adjacent living room boasts a large gas, stone fireplace and takes advantage of 5 sets of sliding doors leading to the sunny deck - perfect for entertaining, grilling and dining. Rounding out this floor are the master suite with vaulted ceilings and a full bath, a powder room with a hand-painted Margot Datz mural, and a business office. Heading up to the third loft level with hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings and a petite balcony provides additional space as a rec room, bunk room, studio or office. In addition to the two-car attached garage is a nicely designed detached garage that was built in 2004. The finished space above with a full bath and balcony, compliments this already feature-rich property. Yes, there is room for a pool amongst the impeccably landscaped lawn.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number33562
- List Price$2,785,000
- Modification Date2018-09-25T12:38:02
- Date Listed2018-04-30T09:15:19
- Other Struct DescriptionLarge detached garage with radiant heat floors, a full bath and a sunny bonus room/studio above.
- Flooring TypeHardwood, Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe main foyer leads to a full bath and laundry room, casual living space with wet bar and sliding doors to the covered deck, a bedroom suite with full bath and a bonus room/office.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThis is the main level with an open floor plan for the kitchen/living and dining areas. A spacious master suite with walk in closet and private bath, a hallway powder room, and an office complete this floor. The grand sun deck runs the length of the house and is accessed through five sets of sliding doors.
- Floor 3 DescriptionThe loft level provides additional space for you to use as a play room/rec room/office/studio. This top floor is designed with vaulted ceilings, a petite balcony, a full bath plus attic storage.
- Basement DescriptionFull, unfinished basement accessed through full size staircase in the garage
- StreetPlains Court
- Building Number5
- Location41.361121, -70.526192
- ParkingAmple driveway parking
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt23522
- Yard TypeSpacious, landscaped yard
- Square Feet4245
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- Fireplaces1 - Gas
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath1
- Year Built1998
- Heat TypeOther
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeSubZero
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeDacor stainless
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count30