- 3018Square Feet
STYLISH COLONIAL WITH COASTAL FLAIR! Privately set on a quiet lane on the edge of Edgartown Village, this newly renovated colonial by Shawn Chapps of Chapco Design is move-in ready for Summer, 2018. Stylish architectural details matched with quality craftsmanship create a mood of casual yet refined island living. Fine features and amenities abound including beautiful hardwood floors, three (3) fireplaces, custom millwork and v-groove detailing, gorgeous tile work - plus a stylish kitchen with open shelving, a center prep island and all top-notch appliances throughout! There is a spacious professionally landscaped yard with mahogany deck and brick patio with koi pond for outdoor dining and entertaining. There is room for a pool and the property is perfectly located with easy access to Edgartown Village and beaches. Easy to show!
Ask A Question
- MLS Number33616
- List Price$2,295,000
- Modification Date2018-05-07T11:11:18
- Date Listed2018-05-07T11:11:18
- ParkingOff-Street Parking
- Outdoor SpacesBeach Access - Public, Patio, Deck
- Lot Size SqFt29185
- Yard TypeProfessionally landscpaped yYard
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeElectrolux® Double-Door Refrigerator and Freezer
- Dishwasher TypeThermador®
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool® Front-Loading
- Stove TypeThermador® 36-Inch Gas Range
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool® Front-Loading
- StreetMill Hill Road
- Building Number29
- Location41.380818, -70.5192654
- Flooring TypeHardwood + Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor is comprised of an inviting Formal Living Room with wood-burning fireplace, an open Dining Room and gourmet Cook's Kitchen with open shelving and high-end stainless appliances. The highlight of the first floor is a spacious and welcoming Family Room with vaulted ceilings and a handsome gas fireplace. There is also a beautiful four-season Sun Room stretches along the back end of the house and overlooking the back deck, patio and yard. There are two first-floor bedrooms with en suite baths -- including the first-floor Master Bedroom with vaulted ceilings featuring v-groove detailing.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor is comprised of two bedrooms, each with en suite baths.
- Basement DescriptionThere is a full unfinished basement with room that offers expansion possibilities.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count194
- Square Feet3018
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- FireplacesThree (3) Fireplaces: Two Wood-Burning; One Gas.
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds2
- Half Bath1
- Year Built1986
- Year Renovated2018
- Heat TypeGas\FHA