- 3743Square Feet
Expansive four bedroom contemporary home convenient to all the wonderful amenities and beauty Chappaquiddick has to offer. Elegant by design, yet casual in nature, the open layout is ideal for entertaining. A large first-floor master suite, with recently renovated bath, requisite screened-in porch and swim spa are just a few attributes that make this property stand out amongst the rest. The full basement with extra high ceilings offers an additional 2,000s.f, which can be easily finished to create the ultimate workshop or rainy day rec room. The oversized lot and a current septic system which can accommodate six bedrooms make expansion possibilities endless. Delightful and immaculate, you'll truly be Happy on Chappy!
Ask A Question
- MLS Number33773
- List Price$1,565,000
- Modification Date2018-06-04T15:55:23
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed2018-06-04T15:55:23
- Other Struct DescriptionTwo bay attached garage with overheight ceilings- perfect for boating or fishing gear!
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- StreetChappaquiddick Road
- Building Number302
- Location41.374818, -70.47253
- Parkingmultiple spaces
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch - Screened, Beach Access - Public, Hot Tub
- Lot Size SqFt139392
- Yard TypeLarge yard with gardens
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count1182
- Square Feet3743
- Foundation TypeFull foundation, 14' H x 3' thick
- FireplacesYes, wood burning in living room
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath1
- Year Built2002
- Year Renovated2017
- Flooring TypeWood, tile, carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionLight, bright and open! Mudroom entry leads to open kitchen, dining and living room, complete with fireplace. Private den, with access to the expansive screened in porch, is the perfect sanctuary for those looking for a quiet space. Powder room and open office are also found on this level. Large master suite with private bath.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThree large guest rooms and shared full bath.
- Basement DescriptionFull basement, under entire house, including garage offers an additional 2,174sf. Walkout access perfect for media room, workshop or endless storage.