- 3951Square Feet
New Price! This masterfully-crafted home completed in 2010 was built with the highest quality materials, finishes, and mechanics. There is custom paneling, mill work, and cabinetry gracing each and every room. Start with the open concept floor plan - enter first the foyer with a coat closet, powder room, and gorgeous staircase. Then the living room with cathedral ceiling and impressive stone fireplace, a lovely dining area, and a spectacular chef's kitchen with top-tier appliances - Wolf stove top and microwave, 2 Viking ovens and warming drawer, Fisher Paykel refrigerator, dishwasher, and dryer. Off the living room is the master bedroom suite with its own library with fireplace, dressing room with fireplace, and stunning bathroom with a claw-foot soaking tub, double vanity, and tiled shower. Off the kitchen is the year-round sun room or den, a butler's pantry, laundry, and 2-car heated garage. Upstairs you have 2 more bedrooms each with high-end bathrooms. Outside there are stone walls and patios and a charming fountain - all designed for relaxing. Plus a deck perfect for outdoor dining. It should be noted there is a 4-bedroom septic system so the den could be used as a bedroom if desired. The stylish furniture can be purchased separate from the house sale. So many options at this unique home. It's a must see!
Ask A Question
- MLS Number33858
- List Price$2,250,000
- Modification Date2018-06-22T17:49:41
- Date Listed2018-06-22T17:49:41
- Other Struct DescriptionAttached 2-car garage with radiant heated floor and sheet rock.
- Flooring TypeOak
- Floor 1 DescriptionFoyer, powder room, open great room with living, dining, and kitchen combined. Butler pantry, laundry, den, attached 2-car garage, library, master bedroom suite with dressing room.
- Floor 2 Description2 bedrooms with 2 full bathrooms and an open cat-walk connecting the 2.
- Basement DescriptionFull unfinished with charming wine cellar.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count105
- StreetMiddle Road
- Building Number114
- Location41.3715001, -70.7041621
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio
- Lot Size SqFt43560
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeFisher Paykel
- Dishwasher TypeFisher Paykel
- Dryer TypeFisher Paykel
- Stove TypeWolf cook top/Viking ovens
- TV TypeCable