- 2780Square Feet
Oak Bluffs: Custom design in special location just a short walk to town and public beach...but offering Up Island Privacy with views over Farm Pond, barrier beach and Nantucket Sound to the Southeast and over a cedar meadow to the Southwest. Bright great room with high ceilings lots of South facing glass, intimate sitting arrangements, large beamed dining room, great kitchen and pantry, broad sunny deck, huge bedrooms, new roof, marble vanities in the bathrooms, 2 car garage with loft storage, wonderful outside shower. Heat Pump AC mini splits throughout! RARE OFFERING & ONE of A KIND LOCATION!
Ask A Question
- MLS Number33863
- List Price$1,669,000
- Modification Date2018-07-02T16:33:55
- Date Listed2018-07-02T16:33:55
- Other Struct Description2 Car garage built in 2010 with loft storage.
- Flooring TypeFir, tile and carpeting
- Floor 1 DescriptionEntry foyer utility/exercise room, coat room, full bathroom with new custom marble top vanity, 2 large bedrooms (one bedroom has a private full bathroom) each with private access to yard.
- Floor 2 DescriptionGreat room with fir flooring, fireplace, built-ins, and sliders to deck. Beautiful dining room built in 2010 with high beamed ceiling and sliders to deck. Kitchen with granite counters, oak cabinets, and walk-in pantry. master bedroom with walk-in closet and full bathroom with separate tiled shower (steam unit), Jacuzzi whirlpool tub, and New marble vanity.
- Basement DescriptionPoured concrete and concrete floor break-away foundation, but limited height due to flood plane.
- StreetSouth Circuit Avenue
- Building Number90
- Location41.4537585, -70.5600494
- TownOak Bluffs
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt14375
- FurnishedPartially Furnished
- FeaturesInsulation, Mini-Split Heat/AC, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeMaytag
- Stove TypeYes Thermador
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeMaytag
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count169
- Square Feet2780
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- FireplacesGranite stone
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds2
- Year Built1999
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- Water ViewYes