- 2558Square Feet
MAIN HOUSE AND GUEST HOUSE!!! Location, Opportunity & Options. In The Village and a Walk To Town Location! Enjoy privacy, beautiful sunsets, and cool breezes from Nantucket Sound. Walk to Harbor, Fuller Street Beach, the Edgartown Lighthouse, shopping and dining. This property offers two single family residences - A Main House and a Guest House, has separate entrances and utilities, an outbuilding, and shed. Three structures that abut the Edgartown Golf Club's 94 acres of woods, greens and fairways. Peaceful, Private and Relaxing. This is a conforming lot for a POOL. (Sewer hook up in place on property to tie into Town sewer that allows up to six (6) bedrooms)! This invigorated neighborhood offers a WALK TO TOWN LOCATION that is currently transforming as Downtown Edgartown expands. This unique property allows you the Private Up Island Feel, but gives you access to everything Edgartown and Martha's Vineyard has to offer!
Ask A Question
- MLS Number33930
- List Price$1,775,000
- Modification Date2018-07-11T11:02:28
- Date Listed2018-07-11T11:02:28
- Other Struct DescriptionOutbuilding: 350+ square foot, 220 AMP Electric. Use as an Office, Art Studio or Bunk House. Shed: 1). 7X11 use for storage and beach equipment. 2). Added Storage. There are 3 Outdoor Showers 1 for each structure.
- Flooring Typewood/tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionFirst floor Bedroom, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Laundry with washer/dryer, Full Bath w/shower, and a beautiful wood burning Chilmark Brick Fireplace.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo light filled Bedrooms, Full Bath and an Office.
- Basement DescriptionFull unfinished basement with high ceilings poured new 2002, can be a media or game room.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- 2nd Dwelling DescriptionA two story Craftsman Style Bungalow built in 2004, 850+ sq.ft. This large Guest House offers an open concept living room, full kitchen, and dining room. Has a first floor bedroom and 1.5 bath, includes washer/dryer. The upper loft area has even more living area. Includes separate outdoor BBQ area, outdoor shower, private back deck and a beautiful front porch to sit and relax, with beautiful views of EGC woods.
- View Count133
- StreetCurtis Lane
- Building Number66
- UnitMain House & Guest House
- Location41.3954079, -70.5244249
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt21780
- Yard TypeA large yard, and conforming lot for a pool with proper permitting.
- Square Feet2558
- Foundation TypeFull, Poured 2002, Walk Out Basement, Unfinished
- Fireplaces1 wood burning
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath1
- Year Built1955
- Year Renovated2002
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Fridge Type2
- Dishwasher Type2
- Dryer Type2
- Stove Type2 gas
- TV TypeSatellite
- Washer Type2