- 3740Square Feet
ULTRA CHIC + LUXE IN-TOWN MIXED-USE COMPOUND. Located within walking distance to Oak Bluffs town center and harbor, this luxurious designer's own property is a one-of-a-kind opportunity -- offering three residential living spaces, commercial office spaces, plus off-street parking spaces for up to nine (9) cars. Ideal for a savvy investor or business person looking for a smart, live-work situation and the ability to generate additional rental income, this property currently generates $120,000+/year in combined commercial and residential rental income. The compound is anchored by a private and beautifully landscaped courtyard and two levels of indoor and outdoor living spaces including the following: THE TREE HOUSE: (1,668 sq. feet): 3-Bedroom | 3-Bath (includes private second-story deck). THE GARDEN HOUSE: (797 sq. feet): 1-Bedroom | 1-Bath. THE GATE HOUSE: (1,350 sq. feet) 1-Bedroom | 1-Bath. LOWER LEVEL: (additional 1,466 sq. feet - not included in total SF shown) additional work and storage space. There is also a 1-car garage or storage shed on the first floor of the compound. There are superlative architectural and designer touches throughout this amazing property. Exquisite hand-selected furnishings are being offered for separate purchase or negotiation for a turnkey purchase opportunity. There is no other offering like this unique property . . truly a must see!
Ask A Question
- List Price$2,195,000
- MLS Number34040
- Date Listed2018-08-08T17:54:56
- Modification Date2018-08-08T17:54:56
- Basement DescriptionThere is a 1,466 Lower Level with two staircase entrances, some separate rooms and high ceilings.
- Flooring TypeHardwood + Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor is comprised of both commercial space -- plus two (2) luxurious 1-bedroom residences.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor is comprised of a luxurious 3-bedroom residence, including a detached bedroom and deck overlooking the courtyard.
- Floor 3 DescriptionN/A
- Building Number90
- StreetDukes County Avenue
- TownOak Bluffs
- Location41.4516068, -70.5634219
- Lot Size SqFt6534
- Other Struct DescriptionThere is a detached garage/shed that is part of the second-floor 3-Bedroom/3-Bath residential space.
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Beach Access - Public, Patio
- Parking DescriptionOff-Street Parking For Nine (9) Cars
- Yard TypeBeautifully Landscaped Yard and Courtyard With Gardens
- View Count62
- Square Feet3740
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds2
- Half Bath1
- Year Renovated2015
- Year Built1900
- Dishwasher TypeThere Is A Dishwasher In Each Of The Three (3) Residential Units
- Dryer TypeThere is a Dryer In Each Of The Three (3) Residential Units.
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeThere Is A Refrigerator In Each Of The Three (3) Residential Units
- Stove TypeThere Is A Gas Range In Each Of The Three (3) Residential Units
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeThere is a Washer In Each Of The Three (3) Residential Units