- 3500Square Feet
Beautifully built and expansive five bedroom colonial home within moments of boating paradise. Set approximately 300 yards to the Lake Tashmoo boat landing, this property offers a truly one of a kind location for recreation, along with one of the most attractive homes in the area. The exterior of the home is reminiscent of some of the historic neighborhoods on Martha's Vineyard, with a stunning front facade evoking a style akin to the landmark homes in the downtown areas of Vineyard Haven and Edgartown. The interior of the residence is exceptionally inviting, with a thoughtful and open layout and high end finish, featuring oak hardwood flooring, custom millwork, beamed ceilings, and elegant wainscoting. Bedrooms all include grand proportions, with three of them offering private bathroom suites. Outdoor spaces on the property are gorgeous, including a delightfully shaded bluestone patio, expansive lawns framed by stonewalls and mature plantings, and a farmers porch for sunsets. A two car attached garage provides exceptional storage, along with a large unfinished basement. Again, just down the street are public tennis courts and the boat landing on Lake Tashmoo, which provides boat access to explore the Sound and beyond. Current owners skip the ferry in Woods Hole, keeping their boat between Tashmoo and Falmouth harbor - a waterfront lifestyle without the cost of waterfront ownership. Truly a rare offering.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number34125
- List Price$1,299,000
- Modification Date2018-08-16T15:31:46
- Date Listed2018-08-16T15:31:46
- Other Struct DescriptionTwo car garage attached. Gorgeous landscape and hardscape. Outdoor shower off the patio.
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeY
- Dishwasher TypeY
- Dryer TypeY
- Stove TypeY
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeY
- StreetLake Street
- Building Number227
- Location41.456128, -70.618017
- TownVineyard Haven
- ParkingDriveway to garage off Moonstone Way
- Outdoor SpacesPatio, Porch, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt12499
- Yard TypeY
- Square Feet3500
- Foundation TypeIrregular
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Half Bath1
- Year Built2005
- Flooring TypeHarwood, Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionBeautiful open living spaces with central kitchen, formal dining room, half bath, and two living rooms. Ideal for entertaining. Bluestone patio out one side of the house and farmers porch on the other.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThree bedrooms in main part of the home with two baths. Also there is a large bedroom suite above the garage with separate stair.
- Floor 3 DescriptionFifth bedroom with another full bathroom and sitting area.
- Basement DescriptionUnfinished
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count115