- 2168Square Feet
"A little slice of heaven" has been said about this lovely West Tisbury, MA property. Located in a serene & peaceful setting near conservation land and State forest, this house features an elegant, custom Mansard roof. Walk into the front foyer which doubles as a music room with baby grand piano. Open kitchen & living area features marble counters and floors, with French doors opening to a south-facing deck. Soapstone woodstove is backed by original copper artwork. First-floor bedroom with full bath. Second floor has the master bedroom with French doors which open to a charming balcony. An open area for office or workout, full bath & the third bedroom complete the second floor. A charming cottage "she shed" adds a whimsical touch to the beautiful backyard, which has extensive and mature gardens. A large storage shed in front yard holds yard equipment and bicycles. This is a wonderful year-round home featuring both active and passive solar, cozy and efficient, with a lovely traditional style. Open houses Saturday, Sunday and Monday of Labor Day weekend from 12 noon to 5 pm for the general public. Brokers/Agents please call After Sept. 3rd for showing by appointment only. All Offers to be accompanied by Qualification from lender if seeking financing. Please call the Listing Broker, Kathleen Kendrick of Kendrick Real Estate for more information.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number34193
- List Price$789,000
- Modification Date2018-08-24T11:45:49
- Date Listed2018-08-24T11:45:49
- Other Struct DescriptionLarge storage shed in side yard. Charming cottage-style "she shed" in back yard.
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Fridge Typeyes
- Dishwasher Typeyes
- Dryer Typeyes
- Stove Typeyes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes
- StreetGreat Plains Road
- Building Number249
- Location41.4120195, -70.6290918
- TownWest Tisbury
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt63510
- Yard TypeBeautiful lush grounds and gardens on partially shaded land.
- Square Feet2168
- Foundation Typepoured concrete
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Built1996
- Flooring Typewood, marble and tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionEntry Hall Foyer; Open plan kitchen, dining area/living area; One Bedroom with full bath; outside deck outdoor shower.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo bedrooms; one bath; open room between for an office/study.
- Floor 3 Descriptionnone
- Basement Descriptionfull, unfinished: interior access as well as bulkhead.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count85