- 2168Square Feet
Be in this beautiful home for the Holidays!" This lovely, move-in-ready West Tisbury, MA home is located in a serene & peaceful setting near conservation land and State forest, this house features an elegant, custom Mansard roof. Walk into the front foyer which doubles as a music room with baby grand piano. Open kitchen & living area features marble counters and floors, with French doors opening to a south-facing deck. Soapstone woodstove is backed by original copper artwork. This great room is cozy and inviting. There is a large bedroom on the first-floor bedroom with bath. The second floor has the master bedroom with French doors which open to a charming balcony. An open area for office or workout, full bath & the third bedroom complete the second floor. A charming cottage "she shed" adds a whimsical touch to the beautiful backyard, which has extensive and mature gardens. A large storage shed in front yard holds yard equipment and bicycles. This is a wonderful year-round home featuring both active and passive solar, cozy and efficient, with a lovely traditional style. Showing by appointment only. All Offers to be accompanied by Qualification from lender if seeking financing. Please call the Listing Broker for more information.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number34193
- List Price$769,000
- Modification Date2018-08-24T11:45:49
- Date Listed2018-08-24T11:45:49
- Other Struct DescriptionLarge storage shed in side yard. Charming cottage-style "she shed" in back yard.
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Fridge Typeyes
- Dishwasher Typeyes
- Dryer Typeyes
- Stove Typeyes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes
- StreetGreat Plains Road
- Building Number249
- Location41.4120195, -70.6290918
- TownWest Tisbury
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt63510
- Yard TypeBeautiful lush grounds and gardens on partially shaded land.
- Square Feet2168
- Foundation Typepoured concrete
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Built1996
- Flooring Typewood, marble and tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionEntry Hall Foyer; Open plan kitchen, dining area/living area; One Bedroom with bath; outside deck outdoor shower.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo bedrooms; one bath; open room between for an office/study.
- Floor 3 Descriptionnone
- Basement Descriptionfull, unfinished: interior access as well as bulkhead.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count138