- 2678Square Feet
What West Tisbury is all about - A rural community, a tranquil, peaceful setting, wooded privacy and an architecturally interesting home. Enjoyed by the same family for years, it's time to move on. In preparation for marketing this idyllic property, many updates and improvements were made. The exterior was power washed, floors sanded, carpeting replaced, interior freshly painted, the tile floor in the kitchen was replaced with wood flooring and several new appliances added. The roof on the large garage with loft was also replaced. The landscaping was well designed to provide ample open area for gardens and family games and enchanting woods beyond. A four bedroom home on three levels divides the space efficiently. A walk out lower level has two bedrooms, a bath and family room with kitchenette. On the main floor, the grand curved living room and dining room bay area were designed with a cathedral ceiling providing an open, bright interior. The kitchen and another bedroom/den and full bath occupy the back of the house. The upper level is reserved for a private master suite. The interesting style of the home, the location and setting make it an exceptional property.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number34573
- List Price$995,000
- Modification Date2018-12-21T14:25:19
- Date Listed2018-12-21T14:25:19
- Other Struct DescriptionA detached garage with loft is located on the property. The roof was just replaced. A gem of a property!
- Flooring TypeWood, Tile, Carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionFrench doors invite you to the open living room and dining room with a cathedral ceiling. A large bank of windows is located at the front of the house and provide architectural texture to the living room. Another bank of windows brightens the dining room bay which leads directly into the kitchen and private deck beyond. A bedroom/den and full bath are located on the first floor as well. A gas stove is centrally located in the living room.
- Floor 2 DescriptionA master bedroom suite occupies the entire second floor with large closets, a built in storage unit and full bath.
- Basement DescriptionA stairway to the lower level leads to a generous hallway and another set of French doors leading out to the patio and back yard. Two generous bedrooms are on either side of the house. There is also a full bath and a family room with kitchenette on this efficient level.
- StreetStonewood Lane
- Building Number26
- Location41.373911, -70.6841004
- TownWest Tisbury
- Outdoor SpacesBeach Access - Private, Patio, Deck, Garden, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt64904
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeGE Profile
- Dishwasher TypeGE
- Dryer TypeAmana
- Stove TypeGE Gas
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeMaytag
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count332